The losers club

Haven't been here for aages!

Congrats Emmy! :happydance: Hope you and Kimmy aren't feeling too sick!

I have a vintage mixer. It was MIL's from the 70s :lol: It is a Krups though.

Hope your tests come back clear Lettuce :hugs:

Saph I love your avatar!

Back at work today after 3 days off and in all day with the manager :( I'm having to do a lot of heavy lifting which isn't great. I can't tell anyone though as I'm still in my 3 month probation and I'd be out like a flash.

What fun things are you losers up to this weekend? I want to live through you guys :haha:

Trying desperately to get Maria to sleep by herself as she has suddenly decided she doesn't want to go to sleep in the evening and only wants to sleep with me. Urgh. I hate bed sharing, she moves around so much. I had to drag her back onto the bed last night cos she was half off it with her head under the table and she whacked her head when I was moving her :dohh:

Technically they couldn't sack you Emmy as that's majorily illegal, but I can see why you're nervous. I'm sure there's plenty of employers that would make up reasons to not confirm your probation. Be careful though hun. No job is worth putting you both at risk. Could you fake a bad back?

Going to my friends LO's party later. They have a Princess Belle impersonator there. Hope she's good. (I bet my friend does too seeing as she cost about £200!!)

Oops Nats!

Yeah, its illegal Emmy, although they'd find a way round it. However, they won't have to pay your maternity pay so they're not missing out financially. I was pregnant when I had a job interview and didnt tell them. They were fine about it when I fessed up. Heavy lifting while pregnant is fine, as long as you're sensible about it. I did it all the way through my pregnancy, as I had quite a physical job. If you don't feel comfortable doing it though, you'll have to either tell them or make an excuse up.

Yes, the only thing you have to be wary of when heavy lifting is pulling a muscle (due to some increase in some hormone or something?). Heavy lifting won't harm the baby thankfully :)

Yeah I know it's illegal but so is picking on your staff and she does that too :(

Sickness is almost unbearable now, I feel so rough, wasn't nearly as bad as with madam!!

Anyone still got snow? Ours vanished a few hours after it came, thank god!

:hugs: morning sickness sucks donkey balls :( hope it doesn't last long for you

We do :) I've about 4 inches!
Oh Emmy, I only had a wee bit when preggers with H but I was almost sick Everytime I had to change a stink poo nappy, bleugh!

Hope you feel better soon Emmy.
No snow here, just cold. Had night from hell, had to bring Jenny in with us at 4.

Oh dear :( Had a decent night from Maria, she slept through

I don't cos I woke at half 5 after a scary zombie dream :(

Woke at 5 the morning before, hope this doesn't continue

Yikes, what's causing the bad dreams?
Had work friends for lunch and best mate for dinner- I'm exhausted!

The melatonin I guess

Good kind of exhausted though, right?

Oh dear, didn't know it could do that!
Yeah, it was so nice to show friends my new house. :)

How's the new house lettuce?

Hope you get better sleep soon Nats!

Had an awful doctor today, long story short she won't let me take my happy pills. Going to call GP Tuesday to complain about her and get myself a new prescription.

I got all cocky about no snow here and an hour later the bloody stuff started falling and we have two inches of it :(

Last night, about 3am, I feel the covers being pulled off me, OH then spanks me three times, laughs and starts snoring!!! He has no recollection of it but I was there freezing and fuming! Think he needs a seeing to once I can keep my eyes open long enough :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->