The losers club

Surely the doctor can't make that decision for you? I stopped taking my pills when we started ntnp but my midwife keeps a close eye on my mental health now. She even said that if the benefits to taking the pulls whilst pregnant outweigh the negatives, I could start taking them again. I'm managing ok, mood swings are horrendous but I'd rather not take them if I can help it. The doctor should only make you aware of the potential risks, not take your choice away from you. Hope you get more help with a different doctor.

Nope I got told it was selfish to take them and a 'spot' of depression isn't worth the risk of heart problems and how I'd feel sooo guilty. She didn't believe me when I said without them I can't be 100% I'd make the birth. She was horrible and I cried so hard when I got home.

What a bitch Emmy :hugs:
We have quite a bit of snow, was worse last week but not being England it didn't make national news lol!

:hugs: Emmy, definitely complain about her

Yeah the snow here didn't make national news either...

Lol snow in England pulls everything to a halt :dohh:

Going to write a letter to the GP's surgery over the weekend I think.

I need a shower before work but my bathroom is freezing!

Ah I love my underfloor heating in the bathroom, never cold in there!

Jealous of your underfloor heating!
House is good thanks, lot to do tho. Emmy, that terrible about the doctor. :(
No snow here, think we are the only place that's dodged it. :haha:

Hey losers!!! I've missed you all!

How are we doing? I've got my 12 week scan at 9.45 this morning, totally bricking it! Took Doo swimming for the first time yesterday, she was terrified to begin with then learned to kick her legs and splash daddy and let us dunk her :cloud9: was so proud of her, she's been terrified of the bath this last week but was ok last night :)

Glad Doo did ok with swimming :) Wooo 12 week scan!!!!

How was the scan Emmy?

AM's a proper water baby. Her thing is jumping in, except she doesn't jump, she steps and then nearly smacks her head on the side :wacko: She lets me throw her though and she goes under. Yet a bit of water in her eyes in the bath and it's 'eyes mummy, eeeeeyes'

xx

Awww bless her. Maria can't stand to have any water on her head - washing her hair is a nightmare. I dread the idea of taking her swimming.

Jenny is a real water baby too! :) she has no fear. Or sense. :dohh:

Daisy loves being dunked and will splash her own face but god forbid you should wash her hair and water go in her face :dohh:

Scan went well, one healthy bubba!
https://i948.photobucket.com/albums/ad323/Tiggylou/48F9ACDE-6DBF-4ECB-BC6D-26A93CF40765-3238-00000513CF072ECB.jpg
Told family over the weekend, everyone's over the moon, SIL was a bit funny about it but I'm not going there.

OH for some reason doesn't doesn't want it on fb yet, however, it's our anniversary today and I think he's forgotten so if he has my revenge will be announcing :haha:

Aw what a brill pic Emmy!

T loves swimming and loves the bath, but also hates hair washing when considering her hair is halfway down her back (when straight) means it gets full of food/snot/greasy so I have to wash every 2nd night is a nightmare!

I tend to limit showering to twice a week so I don't have to have that hair washing fight with Maria too often!

Congratulations Emmy! :) beautiful baby. :) (so jealous ;) )
Ah, washing hair is a nightmare! :( she's ok washing it in the shower, but not the bath. :shrug: weird kid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->