The losers club

I think Jenny gets it off her dad. Selective hearing is a tragic disease... :nope: someone should start a charity...

Oh those poor poor sufferers of selective hearing....

Another bratty day from Maria. She poured her milk on the floor, I noticed and put her on the naughty chair while I cleaned it up, turned around to see she was pouring milk on the chair! :growlmad: And she hit me a few times today and pinched my cheeks really hard :(

Oh well, going to Mänttä tomorrow to see Timo, she'll probably behave better when there's more people to play with.

I hope so! Naughty Maria! :( have fun with Timmo! ;) x

Oh naughty Maria! Be nice to your mummy! Have fun with Timo!

Daisy also has selective hearing, terrible!

Been to group this morning, did an egg hunt with plastic eggs, Doo loved hers so much but we had to hand it in after :(

Ooo egg hunt sounds fun, pity Doo had to give hers back though!

Awww, poor Doo! :(
Jenny has tonsillitis. Not a well girl. :(

Poor Jen :( Is she feeling better?

How is everyone?

I am shattered. Into single week figures for time left at training school!! Scary! I got to shoot a gun last week. Bloody loved it lol! Can't remember what type of gun but wasn't a hand gun. Proper man gun lol!

xx

:rofl: hahahha! So can't imagine you with a gun! Are you enjoying it? Nearly there now then. :)
Jen is a little better, she's getting there, I'm still shattered as she comes into bed with us during the night at some point since she got ill over two weeks ago. :(

Shooting guns is fun!

Oh dear, hope Jen gets better soon and starts to sleep better :hugs:

How's Jen now Lettuce?

Blondey that sounds like good fun!

I can't believe I'm 18 weeks tomorrow, where is this pregnancy going?? And 2 months til Doo turns two! Ahh!

Time flies fast!

Went to a nice little gig yesterday afternoon, in a tiny record shop. There was free beer :)

Much much better thanks. Still snotty tho!
Wow to nearly halfway, and I can't believe our girls are getting so big!!
Yay to free beer!
Happy easter girls. Xxx

Yay for free beer!!

It does not feel like two years ago being in third tri, it's gone crazy fast. She's so bloody independent too, so much for the rod for my back ;)

Hi all, hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this British attempt at summer :haha:

3 Weeks left until baby is here, excited is not the word :happydance:

How exciting! I love babies and being pregnant, just never ever having any more lol!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->