The Love-Hate Relationship Between Sisters

There’s always been a fine line of love and hate between me and my hour sisters, I am the oldest, second is my sister C, then ten years apart are my other two sisters.
See me and C have always been close mind you we had fought each other many times. Cried to each other many times. But I do see there’s the whole competition thing going on. I was once jealous of C for having a child before me. But that all changed when I had my own children. I am doing great on my own and now C gets pretty mean and jealous. It’s always been there. But one thing for sure I never let it bother me. I myself have 3 daughters one step child who is 11 years old. The other two are 4 and 2. I haven’t seen any issues to much lately. But when my two year old tries to start stuff for fun or be mean. Our 4 year old doesn’t put up with it. I let them be so they can figure it out. If they fight over toys I let them. There’s only one way siblings will get out there drama out.

My parents never got after my two younger sisters for anything, they were able to steal from me and C. Anything from clothes and to hair products, makeup you name it. We were never given a chance to say why we were mad. So for many years C has hated them for all the stuff they got away with. Me on the other hand always thought they would get what they deserved one way or another.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->