The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

:rofl: i share an office with 2 lads and i would probably get them a bit excited if i started talking filthy to them lol so i shall keep mine all in here :)

Can I join in too pretty please? I'm very definitely WTT for the moment, but am in "negotiations" with the mister as to moving it forward again. And he is already looking for a child friendly rental place :happydance:

Agree with DJ - the hair HAS to go up when on top. Otherwise it gets in your mouth and that does not make for sexy kisses during rudies!

I've just scanned through 3 MORE pages of filth. Dear god people! I'm hanging out of my arse this morning and can't even look at the cat without feeling sick (they lick themselves, it's gross).

SO. If you're going to say something filthy, please speak clearly.

WTT-ers welcome :) Hiya Princess.

Do you think we should do a little intro as some of us dont know each other.

Ill Start:

Hiya - im Lovehearts, my real name is Kayleigh and that is the first time i have ever revealved it on here (apart from when lisa did by mistake lol) Im 22 and my OH is 23. We will call him Mr hearts (thank you mush) We have been together 4 and a half years :) he is the love of my life and i really dont know what id do without him. We were WTT until this month but we gave in WTT and started NTNP in march - i fell pg the first cycle which ended in MC :cry: We have waited one cycle and have got back to it again :D It will be our first child together and we just cant wait to have a sticky bean and enjoy the journey with all of you lot too :)

or do what i did and chop it off then the only thing ya have to worry about is smashed lamp on the floor:rofl:

A whole new kind of filth! :smug: it's true though. I'm so hungover I could cry. Never got hungover til a month ago, and I've been sick every time I've got drunk in that time :'(

I suppose I should post something productive and redeeming now, after my arse comment :haha: I'm Ellie, I'm 21 in a few weeks, and my OH Samuel is also 21. We've been together for just over 2 years, and I had a MC nearly a year ago and it's made both OH and I think differently about what we want out of life. So we're WTT til we've moved out and got married, so we're looking at about 2 or 3 years :)

Redeeming enough? I came across as normal, no?

i think it gets worse the older you get!! i never used to get hangovers - now it will last for days. Part of the reason i never go out lol

normal-ish :rofl: i just dont think we will ever get over the fact that your first post in here was about your arse :rofl:

I'm Leah, I'm 23 and OH is 23 in a couple of months. We've been together nearly 4 years, and for the last, hmmmm... yearish? I have been bugging him to give me a :baby: We've been waiting as I graduate uni last year, and am on a post grad course now. And also have no job! Just lately he has come around to the idea rather nicely, and we set the date at Feb 2011, but then I cried and persuaded him to move it to Dec 2010. At the moment, I'm trying to convince him that I should stop my pill next month, after my last pack, but he is adamant that I should stick with it till Sept. We shall see! May need to turn the waterworks on again soon to get my way :haha:

Oh, and we have a kitty, called Grommit. She is our pretend baby for now. x

:rofl: I love the term hanging out my arse! :rofl: my hangovers are monsters now, it defo gets worse as you get older!!

Ok about me...

I'm Danielle, I'm 22. Ive been with my lovely OH Ben for almost 3 years and he is 23 :) we decided to NTNP in Nov 08 so LO would arrive after I finished uni, also got pregnant first time, found out I was pregnant beginning of Dec, sadly had a MMC in Jan 09. We decided to WTT until after we had finished buying our house (Oct 09) and once we had settled in our careers. We decided on July 2011. We both got impatient (mainly OH but I was silently desperate to TTC sooner!) so we changed to June this year as we are going to Egypt in July and I didn't want to be in first tri on hol. We got impatient again (defo mainly OH this time) and decided to NTNP this cycle :) which would make me 12 weeks on hol if I catch. Not sure what we will do next cycle yet... I'm now 5 DPO and getting very very impatient already!!!!!! xxxx :flower:

We have fish babies and hamster babies lol. Nearly as good as the real thing, they're so darn cute!! ^_^

Lovehearts, do you ever get any work done?! XD

Oh and we have a pretend baby for now a delightful miniature dachshund - Chester :)

(** normal head on **)

I'm Cheryl - 24... OH is 28, been together 3.5 years - came off the pill october, had first proper cycle January... been NTNP since! Been using opk's since March (I think! - my brain is total mush lately!) but we dont have a 'ttc' label yet!

Been very disappointed with constant bfns so keeping myself away from ttc and 2ww sections to try and stop myself going mad!

On the other note... definitely agree with getting the hair back on top... infact, I think hair should be back most of the time! When laying down I get up and its like a knotty birdsnest!!

right i crash my PC, am gone for 30 mins and all heck breaks loose

for the record - lisa-l - hold back no more - go nuts chica! lol
sunshine - yayyyyy welcome to the nasty corner

ok about me

I'm frankee :waves: 23, hubby is Kam, 28 (almost 30!) We've been married 18 months, together almost 3 years... I was bugging him for a bubs for a while, we were using only withdrawel then In feb (post ov) he stopped pulling out... and we caught first time in march, sadly MC'd nearly 2 weeks ago at 10 weeks... so we're waiting a cycle n will be at it again - i hope - there was talk of 6 months but I may sexy veto that!

nope :) my boss is out all day today though so its ok. Im always logged on to bnb but i just leave it on the bottom line. this is why i love my job - i just sit on the internet all day!

We had a cat - called stella but we had to re-home her when we bought our apartment as she kept trying to jump out the balcony :( i miss her :cry:

i think flying in first tri is ok danielle, i did a lot of research on it when i was pg as im going away next week and was worried about being under the 12 week mark. I would have been 13 weeks though when we flew. I might even be 5 weeks when we fly back (i wish!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->