The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

Lol I haven't got ANYTHING done at work today :rofl: I'm sat waving my phone around hoping to keep my signal!

:rofl: Rambo!! That's so cute ^_^ Our's are called Fatty and Piglet. Fatty was originally called Finn, but then we found out it was a girl, and OH kept calling her Fatty, and it unfortunately caught on XD We call her Fats Waller now :p

Danielle - where bouts are you going? I've just come back from Sharm El Sheikh and loved it!

my name is lisa im cough cough 30( but my mind still thinks 18) lol and ive been with my oh 11 yrs this yr, we have a little boy called casey and hes 9.ive just had an ectopic and had to have a shot which means were not allowed to start ttc agin for 6mths which is pants .

total pants!

I dont have any furr babies - kam hates furr ;) lol

im not a fan of the ttc bit either cheryl - its too technical for me. I only go in there if i have a question. I do browse every now and then but i get all stressed and worried. Lots of babydust to you hun. Hope we calm you and bring some luck :)

Danielle - where bouts are you going? I've just come back from Sharm El Sheikh and loved it!

I'm going to Sharm too! I can't wait. Just going for a week.

Whereabouts in Berkshire are you from? I think that's what your location say I have to squint on my phone lol :haha: I'm a Newbury girl myself!! Stayed up North after uni though! xx

They've put the whole series of One Born Every Minute back on 4od, as it's being repeated on More4 at the mo. I didn't watch a single episode of it last time, so I'm watching the whole series today!! That'll really help the hangover :rofl: maybe I'll have a break for some tea and toast soon :p xx

yer its pants but whats really pant were not allowed to:sex: for 1 more weeks so that will be 2mths and no:sex: its killing meeeee:hissy::hissy::hissy:

omgggggggg lisa I'd be climbing the wall!!! literally

oooh fluffy - OBE is so good - i really think it helped hubby decide to stop pulling out!

They've put the whole series of One Born Every Minute back on 4od, as it's being repeated on More4 at the mo. I didn't watch a single episode of it last time, so I'm watching the whole series today!! That'll really help the hangover :rofl: maybe I'll have a break for some tea and toast soon :p xx
oooooooo what time

lovehearts - thanks hun :) babydust to you too - 1 day to ov.. woohoo for you!! I was expecting to get a pos opk yesterday/today! got a medium line last night and faint today... but also got a medium on CD12 so :-S!

danielle - ah sure you'll have a great time, we went for a week to Tropicana Sea Beach hotel and will be going back next year (depending on baby situation!)

Maybe I should show my OH!! Last baby programme we watched fascinated him, he was googling EVERYTHING XD

Don't know what time it's on I'm afraid, I only watch things online really lol. Just watching one about a girl who's having a caesarean, and her OH has had to go in another room while she has an anaesthetic. No way in bloody hell you'd get me in a room without him. I'd literally fall apart lol. That makes me sound pathetic, but whatever :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->