The Lovely Looney Great Pretenders

Morning ladies! How are we today? My BBs hurt so much today. I feel like they're in the way of everything! :haha:

Got training all day today. I'm hoping it's gonna be good, but will miss my emsils from R :cry:

xXx

Yaaaaay a Miss June!! I think we missed Miss May, although Caroline is late April, so she could end up being our Miss May still. I just hope I will get a 2011 baby lol, not so fussed about the month anymore! Hope you are all well xxx And Mush, update the edds!! xx

I was trained on time management, delegation, coaching and mentoring. It was good. I didn't miss R too much as it was quite busy and full on. I didn't feel too bad either. Just a bit lightheaded a couple of times.

Busy day tomorrow - but at least it's Friday! :happydance:

Wow. Everyone's quiet in here. I'll start it off again - How is everyone and what's everyone up to this weekend?

I'm off house-hunting today even though we can't move in for 9-12 months haha. Housework tomorrow :dohh: and maybe a bit of studying. Started my Nursing diploma this week but we didn't actually do any of the work as it was Freshers. I've been a swot and started studying early haha.

I'm planning to spend the weekwnd watching the Ryder Cup but R asked if he could have some 'bloke time; and play guitar/on his Xbox for a bit first.

We need to buy food and strip the rest of the wall paper off in our back bedroom to start reorganising upstairs for creation of a nursey! :eek:

I have my first drs appt on Thursday too!

Ooohh very exciting Kerry :happydance: My DF likes his bloke time on the Xbox too. He's always playing Forza and Guitar Hero. What's the doctor's appointment for?

xx

Get my blood results and see if I ovulated this month!

Oh and tell her I'm duffed! :rofl:

:haha: good luck at the appointment :)

And good luck to Webbykinskt for starting your Nursing diploma :)

Im off to work at 2 boo and not home until after 10. caleb has just gone with my mom and dad so got a bit of time before i start. Belly is rumbling but dont want to get up and do anything lol.
Work again tomorrow but then oh is off monday and tuesday yey. We have said once caleb is asleep and in his cot monday we are going to bed watching a filming and snuggling up.xx

Our offer on the house got accepted girlies!! Woohoo! FX'd that no-one else puts an offer in!!
:happydance:

Thanks Damita :)
Haha Kerry :rofl:

xx

Good news on the house Webby!

Drs appt in the morning. Tragically, I am quite excited!

:yipee: xXx

im off to the lovely mil's today lol. off soon. that will be fun .
The weather is horrible but im walking up there i think.
hope everyones ok xx

Good luck for the doctors app :)

Thanks Damita! Full update in my journal but it was all good. I let her go on about running some repest tests for a bit then said "Well there's probably no need!" SHe was really nice and pleased for us and actually said "You sat there listening to me going on!" :rofl:

Hope you're getting lots of action! :sex:

xXx

BOO! Just thought I would revive this! Is out calendar all up to date mush?? xx

Hi hope evryones ok.
My grandad is in hospital again. I think he's slowly giving up. He had shingles a month ago and it took it out of him and now he just sleeps most of the day. Its sad really. I dont see him that much so will have to see him just worry how long he will last. He's been through alot and maybe he's tired now. I hope that doesnt sound bad. He was in about 2 weeks ago with phnuemonia and then went home and is back in. The cold weather isnt good for him.
Other than that we are ok. I still have no clue when we will be ttc next year, might see what oh says in january.
I think working in a hospital wants me to learn more so might look into childrens nursing when its the best time.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->