The mad woman hormones are back!! :(

Bumpnthree

Reaction score
I don't know what to do with myself!! :(
I had terrible mood swings in first tri and thankfully they all but disappeared in second tri and no since Sunday, I think they are back!!

It was so awful before I feel so miserable and angry, me and oh argued constantly and our relationship wax almost hanging by a tread for weeks then it got better. I have just over 11 weeks left and I think those nasty hormones have got hold of me again :(

I wake up tearful and then I go alright all day till I see PH then I feel like I have to avoid him incase he says something that will set me off! I get so fresking mad so fast it's horrible for all concerned. Then after I feel guilty but at the time I cant fight it. It makes me say mean thing that I don't really mean :(
I'm worried I'll be like this again for the next three months :(

Also I had a bleed and now have a blocked pore and thrush in my vagina that makes me feel even more yucky. We can't have sex coz he's worried about the bleed and were both tired all the time. I can't feel close to him and I resent it and take it out on him

I know how you feel hun! Last night my OH said he just doesnt know how to make me happy anymore, so I was up all night feeling guilty! Hang in there and know you are not alone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->