The main present

bbbbbbb811

Reaction score
What main present are you getting for your children?
I'm getting a Barbie camper van for my 3 year old. But completely stuck trying to find something for my then 2 year old for similar price, that isn't too bulky (we don't have the space) but seems like a main present. Her birthday is a month before Christmas too!!

I still have no idea!
Oldest mentioned a bike but tbh we don’t have much space to store them.
Littlest I have no idea at all!
They have consoles, tablets, scooters, cameras im at a loss this year haha!
Thinking maybe a trip away somewhere maybe to legoland or something if I can’t think of anything else.

DS1 is getting Lego boost
DS2 is not getting a main present as there isn’t a big item that he wants/needs.

DD1 7... (by xmas) will be a karaoke.
DD2 3... I'm thinking a balance bike as she never got one for her birthday (had scooter instead).

Dd1 a collection of LOL bits, so not really one big main

Dd2 a wooden shop/cafe

DS Indoraptor Jurassic world lego big set
DD playmobil princess castle

Both of ours need bikes so they're getting them from us plus accessories.
DS main present from santa is a Thomas superstation (it's a surprise so I hope he doesn't want to ask for anything else too big!)
Absolutely no idea what DD is going to get yet x

For DD it will be a bike probably. For DS I don't think he will get a main present as he wants lots of cars and vehicles to add to his collection so we will get loads of them.

I think we have decided on a balance bike for DS1 but I don't know what to get DS2. He'll only be 4 months old but I still want to get him a few bits and pieces. For DS1's first Christmas when he was 5 weeks old his main present was a wooden play gym so I'm looking for something similar I guess. The problem with a second child, never mind a second boy, is we already have everything we need!

DD1 wants a microphone, so we're thinking karaoke machine

DD2 has the pram walker with the doll as her main

Ds1 and 2, a little netbook laptop each. Ds3 and 4, a ps4.

Ds2 a wiggle scooter will be his main present. Ds1 and ds3 undecided maybe a lego set or harry potter studio visit for ds1 as he loved it the first time and asks to go back

DS is getting a Kano build your own computer kit. It's a bit boring for Christmas morning. Very boring in fact, as he won't have time to build it and play with it that morning. So I've gotten him a Gorilla Gym as a surprise, main gift. (That's an indoor playground that attaches to a door frame and will come with a swing, trapeze, gym rings and yoga swing.) I think he'll be overwhelmed by it. I've also got him some Imaginext and Incredibles toys as a surprise, so he'll be able to do his traditional lie on the floor and chill out playing thing before/after breakfast.

My 2 dd’s are actually sharing the main present this year as they share the same bedroom and have asked for a new smart tv.

My older son is having a Leapstart 3D and my younger son is having a Northern Lights Elsa doll.

Eldest boy (10) new tablet
daughter (2) sylvanian house
youngest boy (5 almost) no idea haha

Still not got a clue for my two. They both have a Playmobil set each that is big and their most expensive but they haven't asked for it (or anything in particular). I've completed their lists now so just waiting to see what they ask Santa for :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->