The MILF Club!

Yep, soccer football! And in Ireland there's a whole other kind of football! Confusing!

I only tend to watch the Super Bowl for American football. It's just to much if an effort to watch anything more

DH watches it all - football (American football), soccer, etc. If it's sports, he's watching it. I play online :haha:

At the mo I'm not a MILF so ill be joining once I've had bubs :haha:

Worked out 2 days in a row... yay! :bodyb: Fumfy is still sleeping. I bet she's going to wake up soon though.

I must have a sixth sense! Fumfy just started babbling :haha:

:hi:

Enjoy your mom's birthday, Hakuna!

We're taking LO to run in the Oslo kid's marathon tomorrow (just 500 metres) and spending Sunday with family and hopefully meeting OH's cousin's newborn! I looove little babies so I'm so looking forward to that.

Hope you all have a lovely Saturday!

A toddler doing a 500 m run sounds adorable. Holly would love that! Hope you all have fun! :)

Of course! Great idea:) no real plans so far, getting a new computer, and cleaning are on my docket for sat,maybe lunch with my grandma:) how r all the other milfs doing?:):)

Hehe, not sure if we've been silly entering her since she's 16 months and can't really keep to a straight line. When we go out she's always picking up stones and then running in the opposite direction. I think it's meant for older kids! We'll probably be there for hours!

Woohoo Meli! I want a new computer!

I'm totally going to get in bed early tonight and watch Breaking Bad. I was super curious since a friend of mine always posts fb statuses about it and so I downloaded season 1 and it's so good :) It's getting so damn cold here! Well I'm freezing and it's 10 degrees, god help me come December :/

Bev, Holly looks so sweet in that little hooded sleepsuit <3

You can put a hat on her that dangles a toy to keep her focused and moving forward :haha:

https://www.davidwygant.com/blog/wp-content/uploads//5773-Dieting-Woman-Chasing-A-Chocolate-Covered-Carrot-On-A-Stick-Clipart-Illustration.jpg

Haha! That's a great idea. Like one of these Australian ones but with raisins dangling off it, she loves them!

Attachments

• aussiehat.jpg
    aussiehat.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 3
Hi :wave:

Doing wii fit tonight.

My plans are house viewing and assignment! Fun :haha: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics