The MILF Club!

Sky didn't record the last minute or two of cake boss... Well that sucks!

OH said he'll take me to the best bakery in town tomorrow to try their cakes. Yay!!!

You really need to spoiler those sorts of posts :rofl:

Now I'm desperate for fried noodles! What is wrong with me?!?!

Dinner was good :thumbup: Didn't go overboard on fried stuff. Had moo goo gai pan which is white meat chicken, not fried, with vegetables.

Fumfy is in bed now. I've suddenly lost the will to move :haha:

Ellie, you have to sample many cakes, all in the name of wedding planning!

Now I want cake and chinese too! Will just have to settle for Taco Bell :haha:

I agree ellie, cake taste!!!! Mmmmmmmmmmm:):):):)

Its a desktop:) first time ive had a mac:)

I'm jealous! Our desktop keeps auto-restarting. There's something quite wrong with it!

well, its not exactly new, but its new to me! i bought it from my friend, she upgraded. but its super nice!

thx:) i hope so! its cool because it has a cordless mouse and keyboard, way easier to use!

my tablet is freezing constantly lately! its a samsung, is that bad?

Hey everyone! I would love to join all of you.

I will be 30 weeks pregnant on Tuesday with my last little girl. I have 4 girls now who are 9, 7, 6, and 2. I was diagnosed with GD 3 weeks ago. It was scary at first, but now it isn't so bad. When I got diagnosed I had already gained about 28 pounds in this pregnancy. Since being diagnosed I have lost 12 pounds! It was weird at first to lose weight while pregnant, especially in my 3rd trimester, but was told it is completely okay, and baby is doing great! I may continue to lose which will be weird because it looks like I will end up weighing less than I did when I got pregnant once I leave the hospital LOL

After I have the baby I am determined to lose the baby weight I have gained with my kids that never completely was lost. I am already on a low carb eating plan due to the diabetes, so once baby is out I will just amplify that :)

My goal is to get my MILFYNESS back! Right now I just kinda feel like a beached whale lol!

:wave:

Hopefully the weight loss, combined with your new eating habits, helps to keep your GD under control. I had it myself with my son and am curious if I'll have it again this time (previously having it greatly increases your risk with any subsequent pregnancies). I've been busting my butt walking everyday and have only gained 2 pounds so far, instead of the 20 or so I'd gained already at this point in my last pregnancy. Best of luck to you on getting your MILFYNESS (love that!) back :thumbup:

Hi LoveSanrio! (I love Sanrio too!)

Hopefully the weight loss and healthy eating will keep the GD under control :)

:hi:

Hopefully the weight loss and healthy eating will keep the GD under control.

Good luck getting your MILFYNESS back!

Oh and Meli, Macs are brilliant. As Matata said, they last a really long time.

Can't wait to go cake tasting! Even though our wedding won't be for another 3 years. Boo!

Took Holly to soft play this morning and ended to having a very diet-unfriendly full English breakfast. Oops!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->