!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

cleckner04

Reaction score
:dance:Breastfeeding?? Want to lose weight while doing so?? Join our group!! We can share our goals, trials, and difficulties together and support each other through this! :dance:

cleckner04
Start Weight- 195 lbs.
Current Weight- 191.6 lbs.
Goal Weight- 180 lbs.​

numb3rthree
Start Weight- 165 lbs.
Current Weight- 152 lbs.
Goal Weight- 121 lbs.

sweetthang24
Start Weight- 182 lbs.
Current Weight- 182 lbs.
Goal Weight- 154 lbs.

FsMummy
Start Weight- 240 lbs.
Current Weight- 216 lbs.
Goal Weight- 140 lbs.

AmeliePoulain
Start Weight- 138 lbs.
Current Weight- 122 lbs.
Goal Weight- 119 lbs.

Rockell8788
Start Weight- 159 lbs.
Current Weight- 154 lbs.
Goal Weight- 140 lbs.

venusrockstar
Start Weight- 235 lbs.
Current Weight- 185 lbs.
Goal Weight- 160 lbs.

zoe.speed22
Start Weight- 250 lbs.
Current Weight- 235 lbs.
Goal Weight- 150 lbs.

jms895
Start Weight- 196 lbs.
Current Weight- 167 lbs.
Goal Weight- 154 lbs.​

me me!!! :mrgreen:

I've kind of slacked a bit... well more than a bit :blush:

Well, judging by your ticker at least you don't have too much to go!! :flower: I have about 80 lbs if I wanted to get back to my 'skinny' weight. But I will settle for losing 60. :haha: And my 'skinny' weight was your starting weight. :rofl: You skinny minnie!! ;)

Me!

I was 147lbs before I got pregnant. I went up to 199lbs the day before I had LO.
I'm not sure how, but I've lost most of it and currently hover around 148lbs. I'd like to lose another 10lbs ideally, but not sure if that will happen!

I've got very high cholesterol, so should aim for a lowish weight and very healthy diet as I'm not on medication for it, but it's so hard to quit the chocolate and cakes.

Speaking of cake - it's my birthday next week so I won't be being that good then! :haha:

ETA - I'm 5'6" and a UK size 12-14. Not sure what that is in US sizing? Just checked- it's a US 10-12. I like the US sizing better than UK!

Me!

I've just got a referral from my Dr for slimming world vouchers! It's available on the NHS so ask your GP.

I was overweight when I got pregnant, around 13 stone, lost half a stone with morning sickness and gained around 3 stone. Most of my pregnancy weight fell off quite easily but I'm stuck around 13 stone again.

I lost 2lbs last week at slimming world so am currently 13st 01lb. I'd like to get to 11st 11lbs.

I will join too I started weight watchers about two-ish months or so ago and have went from 170 to 153 but I still need to lose about 17 more lbs to be at the ideal weight my doctor told me to be at, and I have decided I am not going to TTC again until I am at my ideal weight.

Foe weight watcher I don't go to meetings I just track my points and weight myself officially once a week. I only add on an extra 2 points for breastfeeding instead of 10 because LO isn't feeding much anymore. Good luck everyone with loosing the weight.

Okay. So what is everyone doing to help lose weight? I've been trying to work out regularly. Which is a bit difficult with DH deployed and having Emma 24-7. But I managed to squeeze in 16 minutes of riding the recumbent bike tonight before Emma screamed for me. :dance: last night I only got 10 minutes in before she grumped so we are on our way up!! I started out the week trying to jog on the treadmill. But as some of you may know, Emma decided it'd be a good idea to shove her hand underneath while I wasn't looking and she now has a 3rd degree friction burn on two of her fingers. :( So now I'm terrified to even step foot on the treadmill again. And I've moved my workouts from the morning to nighttime after I've put her to bed.

Let's keep this thread going! Share your secrets girls!! :flower:

I'll join as well!

We had another thread in here, about BFing and losing weight. There were a few of us, but I think we all fell off the "wagon", and have been slacking.

I'm currently 174lbs, my pre-preg weight was 163, but my goal is 130. I know I'll never get that low, and I'll be happy with 140. It seems whenever I try to loose weight, I can get to 140, but just can't lose any more.
I'm trying to do it slowly, with life changes, so I know I'll keep it off better.
I'm currently doing Yoga, a few cardio DVDs, and I try to use my elliptical trainer on a regular basis.

Ah poor Emma!

I'm not really trying just yet (not until after my birthday), but I'll just try to cut out the junk, not snack on sweets/chocolate in the evenings, and try to be more active- which is hard when it's so cold!

When my treadmill was out where Lo is I had a little fence around it. I had a superyard xt. Now it is in the storage room. The first few days of hoing on it inside the fence LO was not happy but I picked an amount of time and just did it. For me it was 15 minutes. I figured even if he cried the whole time 15 minutes is not going to kill him.

As for me now I am doing weightwatchers and I try to work out 1-1.5 hours a day with 1 rest day and one easy day. I walk on the treadmill about 40 minutes and then do a 20 pilates video and a 30 minute workout video. I Typically have been loosing 2 lbs per week. Should we have a weigh-in day where we all post our weight loss?

I think that'd be a good idea m_t!! I can put everyones stats in the first post if you guys would like! I would love to work out an hour a day!! :shock: Emma just would never allow it. And just looking at my treadmill makes me get this horrible feeling in my stomach so I don't know how long that will be there before I get the courage to get back on it.

Okay. Just wrote out the stats as good as I could on the first post. Feel free to correct me if anything is wrong. Even though some of you have already been losing, I still used your current weight as a 'start' weight. So none of us have lost since joining this thread IYKWIM. Sadly, my goal weight is bigger than all your start weights. :rofl: I guess I'm the big girl of the group. :blush:

lilysmum2- I don't have your stats. so feel free to tell me and I'll add you on!! I didn't forget about you. ;)

Thank you for starting this group! It's kicked my ass back into gear!
I just finished a 20 minute turbo jam workout. I'm sweating like a pig! (TMI)
Next time LO goes down for a nap, I'll have a go at either 20 minutes on the elliptical, or my 25 minute Yoga DVD

Right now I have been doing 30 mins during nap and the rest at night so I am usually up till 10:00 at least working out which sucks. I wish Jacob would sleep more in the day.

So should we have a weekly weigh in? I've been trying to work out this past week and am still sitting at the same spot. :growlmad: I don't have a digital scale so it's hard to really tell with loss.

Well, judging by your ticker at least you don't have too much to go!! :flower: I have about 80 lbs if I wanted to get back to my 'skinny' weight. But I will settle for losing 60. :haha: And my 'skinny' weight was your starting weight. :rofl: You skinny minnie!! ;)
Skinny! Bless you :hugs:

I had that ticker at non overweight BMI... so it didn't seem too far off....

Massacubano- I need your stats too hun!! :flower:

Lets see... I am 143.4 lbs @ 5'1" BMI exactly 28. I am like a size 14?

Maybe add our BMI's too.. so we can see how we compare :) b/c I am very short...

I started @ 160 at then end of September... so on average I only lost a couple pounds a week (which is usually suggested).

I would like to weigh.... gosh 105 would not be underweight but seems totally narcissistic :haha: so lets say 115 my fighting weight before kids! :kiss:

So should we have a weekly weigh in? I've been trying to work out this past week and am still sitting at the same spot. :growlmad: I don't have a digital scale so it's hard to really tell with loss.

I love my WW digital scale... it holds up to 5 weigh ins in memory.. its 30 buckos though...

Okay. Just wrote out the stats as good as I could on the first post. Feel free to correct me if anything is wrong. Even though some of you have already been losing, I still used your current weight as a 'start' weight. So none of us have lost since joining this thread IYKWIM. Sadly, my goal weight is bigger than all your start weights. :rofl: I guess I'm the big girl of the group. :blush:

lilysmum2- I don't have your stats. so feel free to tell me and I'll add you on!! I didn't forget about you. ;)

Sure use 143 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->