!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

Updated!! :D I'm too scared to even see what my BMI is. I know I'm in the obese range. :( But to be fair, even when I'm skinny, I'm still overweight according to the BMI chart. I was a size 8 before Emma and my m/c but I was still overweight. :wacko: Made no sense. I think I'm made of lead.

Larger boned perhaps? My half sister is the same. She could never be a size 0 but looks great at a weight I look tubby at... :(

I was 187 lbs in 2005... all that good Cuban food.. :munch: I was morbid.. ya severe obesity... atkins got me low.. But, I can't handle atkins anymore.

here BMI link :) doooo it!

https://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

now that I am "official" I feel the need to make you update that number :smug:

Good lord my BMI is 36.5!! :shock: Holy moly!

Just to give an idea. I was 165-170 lbs in this picture. :wacko: It was in 2007. Than a year later we started trying for a baby and that's when all the weight just started piling on. :(

Wow you must be made of lead you look great and way lighter than 165. Some people just hold their weight better than others. I have a small body frame so I look overweight even at a "normal" weight.

Yeah I'm fairly big boned. Big hips and big rib cage. And 5'8" so not short by any means. Although sometimes I wish I was. Right now most of my weight is in my belly. I seriously still look 5 months pregnant if I don't hold my posture right. :blush:

I'm going to get to 20 minutes on the recumbent bike if Emma cooperates tonight. I plan on working my way up to 45 minutes on it. Back when that picture was taken I'd ride it for 45 minutes a day plus walks occasionally.

You seem to be doing really well m_t!! How long did it take for you to lose 16 lbs? I swear the breastfeeding is holding my weight on. :(

Good lord my BMI is 36.5!! :shock: Holy moly!

Just to give an idea. I was 165-170 lbs in this picture. :wacko: It was in 2007. Than a year later we started trying for a baby and that's when all the weight just started piling on. :(
You can do it! :happydance: This summer be all sexy playing on the beach with the baby... we shall not quit this thread until it happens! :flower:

and I have been there... gah.. hard to get going... :dohh: look see uploaded for you :)

BMI 37.8 in this photo

200 lbs @ 5'1"

meet me after I had Juany.. March 2005
https://i54.tinypic.com/125rvhy.jpg

and me yesterday... 143
https://i56.tinypic.com/20h840z.jpg

You don't look bad at all in that picture massacubano!! Let me dig up a picture of me now..It's not good.

I think that's the downside of being short, shorter women hold it differently. But I'm still jealous and wish I was short. DH is the same height as me and he has insecurities about it so it makes me feel bad for being so tall.

Ok I had to search to even find this picture. There are very few pictures of me anymore because DH doesn't pick up the camera and when he does, I hate them so I delete them. :blush:

Wow you must be made of lead you look great and way lighter than 165. Some people just hold their weight better than others. I have a small body frame so I look overweight even at a "normal" weight.

I know shes like my sister. I would guess her at around 130ish in that pic:kiss:

Oo just saw your updated picture massacubano!! You look amazing! So pretty! :D

You don't look bad at all in that picture massacubano!! Let me dig up a picture of me now..It's not good.

I think that's the downside of being short, shorter women hold it differently. But I'm still jealous and wish I was short. DH is the same height as me and he has insecurities about it so it makes me feel bad for being so tall.

I have a hard time finding jeans to fit me. Then when I am heavier... it is even worse.. like chubby ladies are not short or something :shrug:

My OH is shorter... 5'8"... so its not too bad. works out well for him. My X however was 6'1"... I hate him... lets not talk about that :lol: :devil: hehe

I have to say the second photo does not look bad to me. I think it all depends on the clothes we choose. The top suits you.. and unless you mentioned the belly I wouldn't of looked for it. :thumbup:

I have a hard time finding jeans to fit me. Then when I am heavier... it is even worse.. like chubby ladies are not short or something :shrug:

My OH is shorter... 5'8"... so its not too bad. works out well for him. My X however was 6'1"... I hate him... lets not talk about that :lol: :devil: hehe

I have to say the second photo does not look bad to me. I think it all depends on the clothes we choose. The top suits you.. and unless you mentioned the belly I wouldn't of looked for it. :thumbup:

Thanks! :blush: I have trouble finding tops that don't make me look pregnant. And I'm still wearing maternity jeans. :lol: The biggest pair of jeans that I have from before baby is a 14 and they don't fit. And the majority of my clothes are an 8 from a few years ago. I don't think I'll ever get back down to that size but I'll settle for a 12! :haha: I refuse to buy bigger jeans though so I stick with the maternity ones for now. :blush:

Thanks! :blush: I have trouble finding tops that don't make me look pregnant. And I'm still wearing maternity jeans. :lol: The biggest pair of jeans that I have from before baby is a 14 and they don't fit. And the majority of my clothes are an 8 from a few years ago. I don't think I'll ever get back down to that size but I'll settle for a 12! :haha: I refuse to buy bigger jeans though so I stick with the maternity ones for now. :blush:

Looked for "it" :wacko: I am dense.. I didn't mean it that way... I ment you can't really see any belly...

Do you like leggings? I am living in those.. works well.. inexpensive usually.

I think once you start losing weight consider a reward of a non-maternity pant. I chose boots as my reward :smug: and I love em! just started to snow today a tiny tiny bit... :winkwink:

Oh no worries hun. I didn't take 'it' badly. :D

I've never tried leggings. I feel like it'd just accentuate my ASSets but not in a good way. :haha:

You girls look great! No way would I have guessed your weights correctly from those pics.

My problem is that I'm pear-shaped - all my weight goes on my ass and thighs (although I've got a belly since I had LO). So even when I get to my goal weight, my top half will be nice and slim but my bottom half will still make me look bigger. Skinny jeans are not my friend :haha:

You girls look great! No way would I have guessed your weights correctly from those pics.

My problem is that I'm pear-shaped - all my weight goes on my ass and thighs (although I've got a belly since I had LO). So even when I get to my goal weight, my top half will be nice and slim but my bottom half will still make me look bigger. Skinny jeans are not my friend :haha:

I am the same hold all my weight in my thighs and bum. I had cellulite on my thighs even when I was 125 and in highschool.

It took me since the beginning of Oct to lose the 16 lbs but I started working really hard in the middle of Oct and have been losing a steady 2 lbs a week. Hopefully it stays steady. Although I just went to a wedding on the weekend and I wasn't careful of what I ate and I went from being 153 before the wedding to 157 today :dohh: I am not even sure how thats possible

aww m_t. I've had times like that. Weighed myself and I've gained 5 pounds from nothing. It seems to be so hard to get off but it goes back on like it's nothing. :(:hugs: It'll come back off this week! This just gives you more motivation.

So I never got a chance to work out last night. Emma refused to go to bed and by the time she did, I was tired too. I did a few crunches and some weights for my arms but that was it. Better luck tonight I guess!

So when do you girls want to do a weekly weigh in?

aww m_t. I've had times like that. Weighed myself and I've gained 5 pounds from nothing. It seems to be so hard to get off but it goes back on like it's nothing. :(:hugs: It'll come back off this week! This just gives you more motivation.

So I never got a chance to work out last night. Emma refused to go to bed and by the time she did, I was tired too. I did a few crunches and some weights for my arms but that was it. Better luck tonight I guess!

So when do you girls want to do a weekly weigh in?

I like to see progress after a hard week... Friday :thumbup:

or Monday after I ate too much on the weekend :dohh: I would dread it then...

I weighed in today :shhh:

I tend to weigh myself every day. But than I get frustrated when I see no progress so I probably should start just doing it once a week. :dohh:

How'd the weigh in go today massacubano?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"