!!The Milky Mommy Weightloss Thread!!

my stats hunni

Start Weight- 260.4lbs
Goal Weight- 182lbs
Current Weight- 260.4lbs
Total loss - 0 lbs

Okay. Just wrote out the stats as good as I could on the first post. Feel free to correct me if anything is wrong. Even though some of you have already been losing, I still used your current weight as a 'start' weight. So none of us have lost since joining this thread IYKWIM. Sadly, my goal weight is bigger than all your start weights. :rofl: I guess I'm the big girl of the group. :blush:

lilysmum2- I don't have your stats. so feel free to tell me and I'll add you on!! I didn't forget about you. ;)

Should hope not lady! I brought this thought to mind :D:thumbup:

I typically weigh myself everyday but my offical day is Sunday. Friday works for me too though I usually weight the least on Friday.

Here is a recent picture of me with my (skinny friend *sigh*)

I feel like a beached whale!! :( :cry:

Attachments

• 73497_10150317414035151_729175150_16082662_3168456_n.jpg
    73497_10150317414035151_729175150_16082662_3168456_n.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 10
lily you do not look like a beached whale! You look gorgeous! I would never have guessed you weigh as much as you do either! :D We are all in this together hun. :hugs:

Don't mind which day - I'm guilty of weighing everyday :blush:

I tend to weigh myself every day. But than I get frustrated when I see no progress so I probably should start just doing it once a week. :dohh:

How'd the weigh in go today massacubano?

I was doing it everyday. Then just before the dang :witch: I was bloated.. like climbing up in numbers. I got depressed and put the scale back in the closet. :(

LOL @ leggings... I only wear black ones.. and have long sweaters covers any Ass-ets showing. :juggle: They are less expensive than jeans. I never got to get into this whole "skinny jean" trend... I like the look of denim and uggs... (sorry my boot fetish is showing)

The weigh in was .... 1 pound. 142.6 ? don't update yet... I may go back up knowing my body... :dohh:

sorry spam-o-matic mode...

Does anyone know of a good estimate on how many calories us milky mommy folk need?

how many have you been told you need... I assume it varies on how old baby is and how often nursing.

I always just go with "If I'm hungry, I eat." Of course, this has taken some getting used to , to figure out whether I'm hungry, or just bored. However, those snacks are super healthy, instead of the junk I used to eat. I don't count calories, so to tell me I need a specific number of calories is useless to me, iykwim.

I always just go with "If I'm hungry, I eat." Of course, this has taken some getting used to , to figure out whether I'm hungry, or just bored. However, those snacks are super healthy, instead of the junk I used to eat. I don't count calories, so to tell me I need a specific number of calories is useless to me, iykwim.

I can't do the no counting calories. I wish I could. Like for example right now I am starving! I am at my limit.... so :shrug:

I noticed our BMI is almost exactly the same! 28 !!!! :thumbup: bet you're taller...

I'm always starving. :haha: That's how I got fat in the first place. :rofl:

I know right! I was eating an apple like 1/2 hour ago b/c that is all I have in the house that is "safe" and would keep me semi full...

Just seems after I nurse I could eat like a steak dinner or something :munch:

Apples never keep me satisfied. I guess I need to just deal with it and my actual stomach will shrink so it doesn't hold as much food. :haha:

Apples never keep me satisfied. I guess I need to just deal with it and my actual stomach will shrink so it doesn't hold as much food. :haha:

I wrote a whole deal about "full bars" in my journal... they work but are so expensive. :wacko:

170 calories but, I have zero desire to eat for up to four hours... and you feel normal... no hunger pains.. (sound like a commercial don't I?)

hey ladies mind if i join in =) ? unfortunatley though i dont know my weight in pounds as im in aus and use kilos..i am 74kgs 3 1/2 weeks after having lo and was previously before i fell pregnant with koby 67 kilos..but before having my first lo i was 65 and would like to get to the low 60's if possible..so far im pretty limited excersise wise as i had a csection my doc has given the go ahead for light treadmill work but i am so exhausted from lack of sleep when oh gets home although i want to excersise i really have to sleep instead..
has anyone used those belly belts for post birth?im going to get one but not too sure how they work..
oh and im also exclusive bf so hopefully that helps me out a litte =)
hope u dont mind me joining

hey ladies mind if i join in =) ? unfortunatley though i dont know my weight in pounds as im in aus and use kilos..i am 74kgs 3 1/2 weeks after having lo and was previously before i fell pregnant with koby 67 kilos..but before having my first lo i was 65 and would like to get to the low 60's if possible..so far im pretty limited excersise wise as i had a csection my doc has given the go ahead for light treadmill work but i am so exhausted from lack of sleep when oh gets home although i want to excersise i really have to sleep instead..
has anyone used those belly belts for post birth?im going to get one but not too sure how they work..
oh and im also exclusive bf so hopefully that helps me out a litte =)
hope u dont mind me joining

:hi:

welcome :)

Well I just went out and walked for 30 minutes, in the dark, by myself and with Emma of course. :haha: I always feel so dumb walking by myself outside. But honestly it was nice. I liked the quiet. And Emma loved all the christmas lights that are decorating my neighborhood right now. :thumbup: I think I might make it a regular thing. And before anyone freaks out about weather and Emma being in the cold, I'm in southern california. We don't have that issue. :haha:

MikaylasMummy- Hi hun! :wave: I will add you tomorrow if it's okay with you. I'm exhausted but I'll do the conversion tomorrow and update the first post. :flower: Remind me if I forget too. :D I bet that weight will just melt off with the breastfeeding. I know how it is with the c-section though. I had one too and it was a good 3 months before I felt normal again. Mine had some complications so it usually doesn't take that long. :blush:

Night girls! :wave:

Well I just went out and walked for 30 minutes, in the dark, by myself and with Emma of course. :haha: I always feel so dumb walking by myself outside. But honestly it was nice. I liked the quiet. And Emma loved all the christmas lights that are decorating my neighborhood right now. :thumbup: I think I might make it a regular thing. And before anyone freaks out about weather and Emma being in the cold, I'm in southern california. We don't have that issue. :haha:

MikaylasMummy- Hi hun! :wave: I will add you tomorrow if it's okay with you. I'm exhausted but I'll do the conversion tomorrow and update the first post. :flower: Remind me if I forget too. :D I bet that weight will just melt off with the breastfeeding. I know how it is with the c-section though. I had one too and it was a good 3 months before I felt normal again. Mine had some complications so it usually doesn't take that long. :blush:

Night girls! :wave:

I can't do the no counting calories. I wish I could. Like for example right now I am starving! I am at my limit.... so :shrug:

I noticed our BMI is almost exactly the same! 28 !!!! :thumbup: bet you're taller...
I'm 5'6".

I know right! I was eating an apple like 1/2 hour ago b/c that is all I have in the house that is "safe" and would keep me semi full...

Just seems after I nurse I could eat like a steak dinner or something :munch:

An apple won't keep you full. You need a protein to keep you full. Try putting a bit of peanut butter on that apple and that should do the trick.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->