The misery will end…I promise.

fashionlover

Reaction score
Dear first trimester ladies,

I know some of you are probably feeling pretty terrible at the moment. I am pregnant with my 2nd child and I can tell you that while it is no picnic, I promise you will feel better and have relief soon. There are days where I am sure you feel hopeless and that the yuck, that is first trimester will never end, it will. Trust me, with both pregnancies I have had some pretty horrible days and wondered why the hell I wanted to get pregnant in the first place but good days are ahead.

Also Don't beat yourself up about the foods you are eating, as long as you are trying to sneak some healthy foods in you are doing a great job! Baby is getting everything they need,thus, the reason you feel so depleted. Don't beat yourself up about skipping a day or two of taking your prenatal vitamin because you just can't stomach it. These babies are a gift from God and have a tremendous capacity to stick with us just as much as we have the tremendous capacity to stick with them no matter what. So hang in there, the best is yet to come!!

:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Thank you! I was worrying about feeding my little one properly as this pregnancy has made my appetite disappear! And I'm approaching the second trimester and I'm not yet feeling much better... Glad to know there's an end in sight!

It will! Just do the best you can with trying to eat. Even if it is just a couple saltines. The baby gets a lot of what it needs from reserves but it is important for you to stay nourished and healthy. Its so hard but it is so worth it in the end! Hang in there.:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->