The month you conceived (ovulation)

mytimewillcum

Ttc #1
Reaction score
Hay ladies, hope you don't mind me posting here, firstly a massive congrats to you all!!❤️,.... so... abit about me, I've been on the ttc roller coaster journey for 6 long years , with no rainbow baby and two losses, .... but this past year I've just been NTNP, still nothing , I've also had every test know to man and all is fine!, no problems what so ever, same as OH, we have been told by fertility doctors , we have ("unexplained fertility") and also been told ivf maybe our best bet, so we are currently saving as we speak, ...back 8 months ago I joined slimming world, and got my weight down from 14st to 11st.5 , I'm still on my weightloss journey to!,... the reason i posted here is to basically to ask a ovulation question, in hope someone could respond, basically in the whole 6 years of my journey I never had EWCM, but the past 3/4 months I've actually been getting it , BUT THIS MONTH it's something else ! I had tons and tons for tw days, along with Strong "O" pain, im actually shocked as to how much and how strong "O" feels this, So this month I've decided to "try", I would like to no how your ovulation was? or was it even different the month you conceived , did u have a lot of EWCM AND "O" pains, I'm currently 2dpo(ish) and can't help but feel this month could be it (yes even after 6 years !😂🙈) Thanks in advance ..... xx

The weight loss has probably really helped, with my first daughter I was massively overweight and it took me a long to fall pregnant but after that I dropped around 5 stone and now I fall pregnant really easily.
I can tell when ovulation is because I get a lot of pain in the side I'm ovulation from, I don't track CM so I couldn't really comment on that. Ovulation before this pregnancy was really strong and I definitely felt it.

Good luck, really hope this is the cycle you get your bfp!!

The weight loss has probably really helped, with my first daughter I was massively overweight and it took me a long to fall pregnant but after that I dropped around 5 stone and now I fall pregnant really easily.
I can tell when ovulation is because I get a lot of pain in the side I'm ovulation from, I don't track CM so I couldn't really comment on that. Ovulation before this pregnancy was really strong and I definitely felt it.

Good luck, really hope this is the cycle you get your bfp!!

Thanks so much for responding !, and well done on the weightloss that's amazing ! I always new when I was o'ing even when I was big(er) due to opks and pain, but this month it's so strong, and the ewcm was ridiculous!, I'm really praying I do get that bfp! Hopefully the intense "O" has a positive out come , thanks for the good luck wishes to xx

We weren't ttc this time. I have pcos so don't ovulate very often (not that I really notice or check) but when we conceived this time I had noticable pain and loads of cm which is really unusual for me so it must have been a sign that I did ovulate as I got a surprise bfp a couple of weeks later! Good luck! Xx

We weren't ttc this time. I have pcos so don't ovulate very often (not that I really notice or check) but when we conceived this time I had noticable pain and loads of cm which is really unusual for me so it must have been a sign that I did ovulate as I got a surprise bfp a couple of weeks later! Good luck! Xx

That's very reassuring Hun, like u, the cm was a huge surprise ! And my pain was a lot more noticeable, I just hate the tww, haven't been here in a while, but this month I just felt the need to try ,
congrats on you bfp! ❤️❤️

I dont want to ruin your hopes but will share my story after having my son my cycles went back to normal with very strong ovulation pains so bad I didnt want to have sex but did those months I didnt fall pregnant after about 3 months of very painful ovulation I had a month where it wasnt as bad just enough to know I was ovulating. The next month the month I fell pregnant was the same, im convinced that I had cysts the few months prior because it was so bad. I really hope this is your month I just wanted to share my story :)

I dont want to ruin your hopes but will share my story after having my son my cycles went back to normal with very strong ovulation pains so bad I didnt want to have sex but did those months I didnt fall pregnant after about 3 months of very painful ovulation I had a month where it wasnt as bad just enough to know I was ovulating. The next month the month I fell pregnant was the same, im convinced that I had cysts the few months prior because it was so bad. I really hope this is your month I just wanted to share my story :)

Thanks for sharing, my "O" is really strong, but not painful enough where I can't bd, it's just really crampy, and lots of pinching pains in both ovaries, the main thing that's really stood out, is the EWCM, after 6 years I don't think I will catch , but I just hold on to that last little bit of hope I have left xx

Ooh, good luck! I hope this is your month!!

I, too, have PCOS and ovulate infrequently but can always tell when I ovulate. Very little discomfort overall. The month I took Clomid 50mg was the month I conceived and holy crap the pain! It was one helluva ovulation, it made me lie down for a while. It was strong enough that I could pinpoint a 4 hour window that the eggs (I had pain on both sides so I think I ovulated from both ovaries) released. I don't think I had any more or less CM however. But a couple weeks later was my bfp!

Fingers crossed this is your month!

Ooh, good luck! I hope this is your month!!

I, too, have PCOS and ovulate infrequently but can always tell when I ovulate. Very little discomfort overall. The month I took Clomid 50mg was the month I conceived and holy crap the pain! It was one helluva ovulation, it made me lie down for a while. It was strong enough that I could pinpoint a 4 hour window that the eggs (I had pain on both sides so I think I ovulated from both ovaries) released. I don't think I had any more or less CM however. But a couple weeks later was my bfp!

Fingers crossed this is your month!

When I was on 50mg of clomid, I had bad pain! but hardly no EWCM, I kinda took a break from it all , but this month I felt the need to try, due to the amount of EWCM, I guess it's now the waiting game,.. then I will be going bk on clomid if it's bfn (no doubt it will be 😑), but I hate the stuff 🙈... congrats on your BFP XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->