The morning pill failed what should I expect in the first trimester?

Luckyheart

Reaction score
Even though I'm very early in my pregnancy what was the first trimester like for some of you? I took the morning pill hours after sex but the doctor said I ovulated around my expected period date which was days after unprotective sex. I'm sort of nervous because this is my first child. I thought the pill would work but the blood work came back positive

First pregnancy - barely realized I was pregnant! Some slight morning sickness and that was it

This time - vomiting constantly from 4-7 weeks - up to 7 or 8 times a day! Couldn't even hold water down half the time. My ankles have been swelling something chronic at night times if I have been on my feet too much in the day.

Its different for every woman - and pregnancy....but enjoy it!

Massive shock for us too as we also had the morning after pill fail on us. I have a son nearly three and was no way ready for kids just yet. Sometimes life throws you something and you deal with it. I hated being pregnant but loved being a first time mum. Happy and healthy 9 months to U x

This is my first pregnancy. I'm 15 weeks today. I barely had any morning sickness in the first trimester. I was nausea from about 6 weeks until 10 weeks. I did have cramping, sore boobs, and no appetite but other than those things it has been going pretty well. It really doesn't feel like I'm pregnant even though I'm starting to get a small bump! :). Although, hearing the heartbeat made it more real!

I only found out Saturday that I'm pregnant 4/5 weeks and I have no symptoms other than lots of cramping and stretching in my stomach, sides and back

This is my first and my last.
I'm just over 6 weeks and have been a combination of super hungry, emotional super itchy, not hungry, nauseous, tues, moody, forgetful. I also can't sleep some nights and other days i have queezy belly all day long.

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

My first pregnancy was a breeze! Didn't have any sickness though I had a constant bad taste in my mouth that I kept away by chewing gum all day. I was also constantly hungry. It was my easiest pregnancy. This is my fourth pregnancy and this one has by far the worst symptoms yet. Morning sickness started at 6 weeks. Every woman is different but for me the symptoms were worse with each baby.

My first pregnancy was soo easy. No symptoms whatsoever throughout the 9 months. Easy and fast delivery. This is my second pregnancy and is very different from my first. Neaseous...breast tenderness...headaches...cramping.I guess every pregnancy is different.
Hapy and safe 9 months!!:flower

First pregnancy - I was very tired, felt sick weeks 7-9 then I was pretty much ok. Suffered with spd quite a bit but had an ok pregnancy just exhausted.

This pregnancy- sick from 4 weeks too twelve and then on and off sickness until now (16 weeks)

Well good luck, firstly! Sorry to hear this came as such a shock- hopefully it turns to bliss soon. This is my first pregnancy and it's up and down. I have some days that are amazing and others not so hot. My symptoms aren't constant, save for the sore and ever growing boobs. I get occasional migraines and usually feel queasy most of the day, however I only ever have throw up days a few a week. I am tired and moody- the moodiness I find the worst as I will find myself in a bad mood I simply can't shake. I'm more tired and definitely more absent minded. However, I have dealt with being truly, truly sick and miserable and hospitalized before so this is honestly a walk in the park. Think minor hangover every day. Every pregnancy is different and it feels hard in the moment- but I think in the grand scheme of things it's honestly not bad. Good luck!

I'm still in shock. I had my cycle near the end of the month of January and sex on Valentine's day but the doctor told me instead of me starting my period on the 15th I was ovulating which was odd because. He said that some people ovulate on their expectant period date. I screamed " I took plan b" do you know how confused I look? I thought I ovulated on the 11th. What a waste of 50 dollars

thanks!!

Well good luck, firstly! Sorry to hear this came as such a shock- hopefully it turns to bliss soon. This is my first pregnancy and it's up and down. I have some days that are amazing and others not so hot. My symptoms aren't constant, save for the sore and ever growing boobs. I get occasional migraines and usually feel queasy most of the day, however I only ever have throw up days a few a week. I am tired and moody- the moodiness I find the worst as I will find myself in a bad mood I simply can't shake. I'm more tired and definitely more absent minded. However, I have dealt with being truly, truly sick and miserable and hospitalized before so this is honestly a walk in the park. Think minor hangover every day. Every pregnancy is different and it feels hard in the moment- but I think in the grand scheme of things it's honestly not bad. Good luck!

I too had the morning after pill fail and spent the first couple of weeks in denial before being completely upset and now I'm so happy/excited, I'm hoping you'll get there too.

This is my third pregnancy and most definitely my worst, I've had all day sickness, exhaustion to the point where I haven't even wanted to drive home from work, and I've spent the whole time feeling so cold that I've barely wanted to leave the house unless I had too. I also found that because it wasn't planned I had a lot less tolerance for all those things. With my first two it was almost a case of 'I wanted to be pregnant so I have to just get on with it' but this time it wasn't what I wanted so I didn't want to feel that awful day in and day out.

I'm still in shock. I had my cycle near the end of the month of January and sex on Valentine's day but the doctor told me instead of me starting my period on the 15th I was ovulating which was odd because. He said that some people ovulate on their expectant period date. I screamed " I took plan b" do you know how confused I look? I thought I ovulated on the 11th. What a waste of 50 dollars

sometimes your O day can move around a bit. Sperm can live around 5 days in perfect conditions.

Congrats though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->