THE most beautiful dark pink lines!!!!

OMG!!!!!! :yipee: Massive congrats sweetie!!!!!!! :wohoo:

Thanks girls my computer will hopefully be back up n running tonight so ill be able to thank you all properly x x x

Hi BrookieG don't know if you remember me? i had a mmc partial molar too, do you remember our thread?
I came across your :bfp: and am soooo happy for you,:happydance:i'm sure i know how hard it's been for you, with all the waiting etc.. how long had you been back ttc?
I really am utterly delighted for you,:flower: and really hope to be joining you over in 1st tri when i get my own :bfp:!!
Anyway, have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9 months, i wish you the best:hugs: congratulations!!

Hi BrookieG don't know if you remember me? i had a mmc partial molar too, do you remember our thread?
I came across your :bfp: and am soooo happy for you,:happydance:i'm sure i know how hard it's been for you, with all the waiting etc.. how long had you been back ttc?
I really am utterly delighted for you,:flower: and really hope to be joining you over in 1st tri when i get my own :bfp:!!
Anyway, have a wonderfully happy and healthy 9 months, i wish you the best:hugs: congratulations!!

hey hun i do remember you...thank you so much for that lovely message...i was back to TTC for 2 months so its happened quite quickly but im being well looked after as will you when its your turn hun, getting my first scan at 6 weeks so they'll make sure they keep a close eye on me...sending you bucket loads of :dust: hun thanks again n ill be saving you a lovely cosy seat over in 1st tri beside me!!!!! xxx

Thanks BrookieG!:hugs: i am sooo looking forward to that lovely cosy seat!:hugs:

So thrilled for you! Hope the next 9 months go perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->