The Mothercare Spin Travel System

Zebe

Happy Mama
Reaction score
Sorry if this has already been posted before but I haven't been able to find anything recent!

Has anyone had any experience with the mothercare spin pram? My parents want to buy it for us next week as we have fallen in love with it. Have tried it out and think its great!

However... I have been trying to find reviews online and though the majority say its great, a few have stated it has reoccurring faults with the break or chassis and others are complaining the seat when in pushchair mode is too shallow :(

Anyone able to shed any light?

Thanks all!

Hey, I have the spin for my daughter, as a pram I loved it great in all weather especially those hot days by opening the mesh Flap on the hood, I didn't find much use for the spin feature though. With the back wheels sticking out more than the front some narrower doors are tricky to fit through. I felt she didn't get much use from buggy mode as she looked like she was sliding down all the time. My rain cover ended up with a huge hole in it because of stretching. Also if you have a car you need ask decent size boot I was told it would fit in an old model ka, I struggled fitting it in a mini cooper and a fiat 500. Overall though I loved this pram and I'm gutted the I can't use it for the next baby as I need a double now :) xxxxxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->