~The Movie Club~

Im a Rom Com kinda girl I guess, My OH is a Major Fan of Star Wars and Doctor Who, and I have to really concentrate to follow the films/tv episodes! x

Saw Taken --- pretty good I thought.

Watched Donnie Darko this weekend too.. forgot how much I loved it!

And today.. watched The Dark Knight, best Batman movie I think. I know, I watch a lot of movies. What maternity leave does to you.

Saw Taken --- pretty good I thought.

Watched Donnie Darko this weekend too.. forgot how much I loved it!

And today.. watched The Dark Knight, best Batman movie I think. I know, I watch a lot of movies. What maternity leave does to you.

See, I'm not a fan of Dark Knight. Well - I liked it, but I thought there was just way too much hype for it. It dragged a little too much for me. I personally like Batman Forever the most... and it's even better having young Val Kilmer to look at... YUUUM!

If you want a hilarious, dirty humour kind of movie - rent/buy Role Models! Paul Rudd and Seann William Scott.... nearly pmsl!!!!!!

Hi movie junkie here!!! my favorites are

goodfellas
fried green tomatoes
american beauty
the jerk
dazed and confused

and many more... just woke up LOL

Top Gun... mmm men in uniform!!

That's the first movie I remember ever seeing.... and that's where I fell in love with Val Kilmer.... Yuuuuummy. Iceman was a baaabe!

https://www.thehollywoodnews.com/artman2/uploads/1/val-kilmer.jpg

https://elsimposio.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/fat-val-kilmer.jpg

Who would have thought.. :(

ENCHANTED!! it's sooo good LOL

i know! he got all old and gross.who does that? :rofl:

So I watched Valkyrie (sp? sorry.. too lazy to check the case!) tonight. Not sure if I liked it. I mean I love WW2 movies, but since I knew Hitler killed himself in the end, it was hard to enjoy the movie, because I knew these guys were gonna end up being executed.

On the topic of WW2 movies though! One I loved was Downfall. It's in German w/ subtitles. It focused on the Germans again, like Valkyrie. It was really good though I thought!

Going to see the new Terminator movie tonight!
As well as Fighting - mmmmm Channing Tatum is hotttt.

Will let you know what they're like! :)

^ Good. Andrew wants to go see Terminator, I'm not so hot on the idea. If you say it's good, I'll go :mrgreen:

OMG another movie I like a lot -- The Brave One./B] I don't know why, I just loooove it. lol

Terminator was pretty good! I liked it! And would watch it again!
Didn't end up staying for Fighting though!

I've just spent the day watching the worst films ever! You know those 'so bad they were good films'?

Street Fighter, DOA, Mortal Kombat, Mario Brothers XD Ah memories =P

I went to see angels and demons at the cinema, is pretty good!!
I have to say i watched day after tomorrow last night for the first time and i thought it was good, but the ending was crap!!

wow! good thread and reading all the titles brings back a lot of memories! I have too many films to mention. I actually studied film in university so I really like the classics. I'm also a huge fan of Tarantino, Robert Rodrigez, Tony and Ridley Scott and Michael Bay. And I LOVE blockbuster action movies!!!! My OH and I rent movies all the time. Last night was Defiance with Daniel Craig and tonight is Twilight (same as you Nat - to see what they hype is about) Although I'll probably like it since I love Underworld and I'm obsessed with Buffy :)

Twilight is a lovely film...it made me go out and buy all 4 books and ive read them all already!! :blush:
Im planning on going to the cinema to see the next one when it comes out. Awww, it makes u feel all loved up :cloud9:
Blockbusters have a deal on atm...5 rentals for £5 for a week! We just went and got 2 for the kids and 3 for us.
P.S i love you. (which i have watched the first 5 minutes already and loved) Jackass 2.5 (i just love them guys, sometimes i can cry for laughter!) And the 3rd was a film with the rock in...looks good :)

Anyone seen the new disney bedtime stories? I just brought it 2nd hand for my daughter...not watched it yet as it is for her bday...

I did that also, then after 6months brought another copy lol.. its amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->