The name Frank

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
My hubby is in love with this name and although I quite like it I'm just not sure it works for a baby and I'm not at all keen on Franky, what are your thoughts please ladies?

My OH loves the name Frank too! I don't mind it but don't think it goes with our surname. I think it's cute for a toddler.

I really like it. I'm not pregnant yet but would consider it myself as I like the name and it was my grandads name

I love Frankie too, Frank could be cute, how about Francis with nn Frank?

I am not a fan I think of an old man. Or I think or Franklin and then I think of the turtle lol. =] Maybe as MN but not as a FN.

My son is Franklin, I love the name :). A lot of people try to shorten it to Frankie, which I don't like so much, but now he's a bit older I do shorten it to Frank sometimes.

I like it! I'm into little old man names though :) we've just named our second son Freddie :D he's Frederick on the birth certificate but Freddie for every day.

Frankie is on our boys name list, I think it's cute.

Not too sure about Frank for a baby though?

X

I think Frankie is super cute! I wouldn't call a baby or child "Frank" though, personally. I love Franklin, nn. "Frankie" and then Frank when he is a man. Although I know a few men who still go by Frankie.

I also love the name frank and would love to use it but my bil is a frank !

It's nice as an adult name but I can't imagine calling a baby frank

Frank is not to my taste but I do really like Frankie but for a girl! Frank makes me think of Frank Spencer.

Frank is not to my taste but I do really like Frankie but for a girl! Frank makes me think of Frank Spencer.

Hahaha I think of frank spencer or frank butcher, neither of which are very 'cool' lol

Frank is a name that runs in my family.

My grandad was Frank, his only son was Frank, and then his son's daughter is Frankie.

I think it's nice and sentimental they've done that.

As for the name itself it depends on taste, to me it is quite an old man name but that's what some people like to go with :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->