The new Ben - Eastenders

Scamp

I'm a mummy
Reaction score
Did anyone just see him?
Looks nothing at all like the old actor :dohh:
x

He looks like a evil version but still geeky. I hope they do some good stories for him. I'll miss the old winge Ben

Yeah it doesn't feel like Ben at all. At least he started to look hard when he went inside but this one looks like a little weed :|

I'm only watching now but the old Ben was quite possibly the worst actor ever.

yeh i seen him..im sure im not going to like this new actor too..just like lauren..they have to change the whole character

They are changing Lucy as well.
I think they are going to try and make him act tough :haha:

I thought the new Lauren looked and acted alot like the old one.. though she is alot meaner and moody teenager-ish.

I laughed when I saw him. He looks strange! I hope he has some good SL's. He has to be better than the old Ben. He was rubbish.

Me and OH laughed so much when we watched it.

He looks so dodgey.

OH and I both laughed!

I just can't believe he goes in one way and out a complete hard nut. *yawn* I prefere the dancing whimpy ben!

Phill finally fully accepts him when ben punches him in the face

It's such a big change from the old actor :shrug: Don't really see the point. Especially changing 3 characters!
x

I'm sick of them changing characters ... whats the point? I really don't like the new Ben,nor did I like the new Lauren either :( Guess I just don't like change :lol: x

Yeah Bryan Kirkwood is really doing a rounds on the teens in EE. Theyve either gone or are being recast.

Not only did Ben get a face transplant in prison but he regained the power of hearing too! Where the hell have his hearing aids gone?!

the new ben looks like someone made a model from playdough of the old ben,then dropped it and stood on it :rofl: x

Not only did Ben get a face transplant in prison but he regained the power of hearing too! Where the hell have his hearing aids gone?!

I didn't notice!

I understand them wanting to recast if the actors are bad (and lets face it the kid who played Ben before was bad) but they let him do the job for 3 or 4 years and brought in an equally bad actor! Or maybe it's just that he's only grunted a few words so we haven't seen him properly yet but my first impressions aren't great!

Anyone watching now?I nearly peed myself laughing when ben walked in and said 'what's going on?' with that swagger :rofl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->