The new look

babyjan

Mum&expecting#2
Reaction score
Omg, I seriously thought I entered a different site at first, I did see that wobbles mentioned that they would be a new look today but totally forgot.

It's so bright xx

Actually quite cute though :)

I like it too, it's modern, fresh and more feminine. It's just a bit blurry on my monitor, i'm going to have to play around with the contrast. :)

I only refreshed and it was different, i thought i'd gone somewhere else too.

It is very bright....its changed so much from when I was a new member!

Change is good and refreshing :D

I thought the same I haven't been on here for a while I must say but wow its so much brighter and colourful :) xx

I really like it. It's a bit more girly but unfortunately the colour is too much as making me feel ill. So I've had to change it back to the old one.

I can't decide if I like it or not! I thought I went to the wrong website at first too. It's very bright. I like the "cleanliness" of it all. How it's pretty simple, but it's soooo bright. Will definitely take some getting used to!

Hmmm i'm undecided. It's pretty but I think it's too bright for my liking, i'm not a fan of white screens. Think I may have to go back to the old style, I really liked the purpleness of it.

I do like it!

Looks bright and clean. But the icons are very small lol, its quite hard to differentiate threads you've posted in etc.

It's nice if it wasn't so bright but you can change back in User CP. I have mine set to the old "pre-Momtastic" look, it's all old fashioned and clunky I love it :lol:

I quite like it :) Though I think I need to adjust the contrast on my monitor too. Couldn't figure out how to log in as I couldn't see the boxes :haha:

My only critisism is that it's very same-y as other forums, design wise (if that makes sense!)

I thought the site hadn't loaded properly when I first logged in... I'm not sure if I like it or not though yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->