The new look

Yay, they changed the thanks button from "thanx" back to "thanks". Much better. Getting quite annoyed with the new look though, not enough definition. About to switch back to the old one.

Yay, they changed the thanks button from "thanx" back to "thanks". Much better. Getting quite annoyed with the new look though, not enough definition. About to switch back to the old one.

Haha that's good, haven't seen it myself as I've switched back to the old version, much clearer for me and doesn't hurt my eyes lol

I switched back, too. I like lots about the new look, but the whiteness turned out to be too hard on the ol' eyeballs. Too bad we couldn't split the difference somehow and tone down the white. :flower:

I can't remember how the site looked before the Momtastic thing thats when i started! I think change is good :)

I don't like it, I'm changing back. I feel it's not defined enough, like Its a jumbled up page!

I'm on my phone to! can't see it :(

Just had a look on the computer and I quite like it, especially now the spelling's been changed. Just clearing the cookies on my phone to see if it gets updated on there.

The mobile view is still the old design.

Really bad design IMO.

All white made it look like nothing had loaded properly. Don't even get me started on the 'Thanx' - last time I checked we were all adults?! Thank god I see that has been rectified to what it should be.

Not enough definition.

No, not good. Went back immediately.

The writing is a bit dodgy on my laptop.. Otherwise its okay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->