The new look

I had to go back to the retro look - not for the brightness, but for the fact that the 'Thanks' button has changed to a 'Thanx' button. The spelling nazi in me just can't accept that :)

I had to go back to the retro look - not for the brightness, but for the fact that the 'Thanks' button has changed to a 'Thanx' button. The spelling nazi in me just can't accept that :)

I loved the new design until I read this. I hadn't noticed! That's going to drive me crazy. lol.

I think I'll stick it out a while longer and see if I get used to it. But the Icons down the side are a bit small and hard to make out if you've posted on that thread!

Looks very pretty though!x

Don't like it, makes it hard to read. I went back to the old design.

I like it. It looks very modern and refreshing, saying that, I quite like the retro version too!

I changed back to the original look, the new one made it kinda complicated to see things and everything just looked together and not separated iykwim?

I've only been using my phone as well but that would definitely make me change back.

I've only been using my phone as well but that would definitely make me change back.

Wobbles said they would be getting the 'thanx' sorted x

NO?!:wacko:

Oh Lordy, that's enough to give half this forum, including myself, a nervous break down.

I am going to give it a few more days. I am also finding it a bit bright and hard on the eyes. But I am also old. :jo: :haha:

It actually hurt my eyes, so I have changed back to the purple one.

I like the design but it's hurting my eyes... I might have to change it back.

Really really didn't like it, changed it back. I prefer the simpler and cleaner lines.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->