***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

Heeey :)

Can i be put down for the 30th plz ??

Thaaankss xx

Updated

Congrats MRSTJ on your :bfp:.

Hope to see many more. Let's set that record.

could i join?? I af is due on the 10-12th i'm in the 2ww

Hi Ladies can I join you? We've been TTC #1 for past couple of months although this will be only our second "seriously" trying! I'm due AF on 22nd Nov. Fingers crossed for everyone!! xox

Hello!
I would like to join :witch: got me today.
I will be testing November 30 :)

Can I join? Please put me down for testing on 27th! Good Luck girls.xx

Hello, newbie here. 2nd month TTC, have read some great advice on the forum so far! Can you put me down for the 21st? Thanks, and best wishes to all the ladies!

Please could you put me down for 6th Nov?

Thanks!

I will be testing on the 12th if you could add me to the list please :) x thanks x

Oh I havent been around for a while but I dont think i'll get what I want this month - actually wanting a BFN [family problems] but im symtom spotting and I don't know.. Looks like a BFP but havent tested yet and not going to until im a day or 2 late. I secretly want a BFP obviously! :)

HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!!!
Let's hope that :witch: is too tired out to bother us this month!!!

Hi Ladies and welcome to everyone that have joined us. I have updated the list.

Hey i was due to test on the 4th but af came today and im actually pretty happy! haha i know sounds weird but i got polycystic ovaries (just found out not long ago) n my cycles were being long n all over n this one was a 28 day cycle after i took soy isflavones like u do clomid after reading some posts about it. And YAY to not being in limbo n being able to start again ! Plus i get to use cbfm for the first time :p

Goodluck to all of you and babydust.

Also i'll ask to join again and test on the 29th as i know these tablets work hehe.

Af was due yesterday(31st October) but havn't got it yet... Hopefully i won't. Tested but not with an early result test and i ovulated late this cycle... So now im in to November, il be buying some superdrug ones today hopefully ! :) Babydust to all !!! :dust:

Many congratulations MRSTJ, here's more :dust:as requested and o everyone else testing this November!

Tested this morning with a First Response and looks like a BFN (I can convince myself that I could see a second line if I held it at the right angle but I think it would be better to just re-test in a few days). No AF yet though.

I'm testing tomorrow can i be put down for that please

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->