***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

the wicked :witch: is due today but so far no af sympyons or :witch:

Congrats mommymichele and MRSTJ

CONGRATS to our first two BFPs. :thumbup:

Hope the :witch: stays away from us all! Happy :sex:

Hi, I have done two tests today- have a faint line with the FRER and no line with the 1 min test frist response. So I am going to test again in a couple of days once i know my period has been missed. Just thought I would update and once I have tested again I will hopefully be confirming the BFP - just really want this be a sticky bean.

Good luck and oodles of baby dust girls
x x x x x

Can you please change my date from the 12th to the 14th? I am pretty sure I ovulated on CD16 this time.

Hey everyone! I tested yesterday on a Superdrug early test and got a faint line, and this morning it was slightly darker, so if it is still there tomorrow then please put me down for a :BFP:

So excited, hope this is a sign of many more to come! Good luck everyone! xx

Please could you update me, I got my BFP this morning on 2 FRERs and 1 Superdrug test.

Lots of :dust: to everyone still waiting to test xx

Hi Dede,
I just became a member and would like to join if that is possible :flower:. I will testing the 6th! Thanks, Laura

Hey DeDe80,

Can you add me down for the 10th please. I would love this to be my cycle, But guess I will just have to wait and see.

Good Luck Ladies, and plenty of :dust: to everyone :thumbup:

Hi..

Please can you add me to test on Thursday the 5th Nov..

I've no idea when AF will arrive, used to be every 30 days, but last cycle was 8 weeks and the one before that was 6 weeks, i seem to be all over the place :-({|=since BCP. I tested last week and BFN so gonna wait now until the 5th..

:dust::dust: to everyone!

Of course honey, feel free. I'm sure there will be lots more BFPs in November, it seems like a good month already 2 BFPs and it's only the 1st!!

Congrats too MRSTJ! xx

woho 5 more days till am testing :D congrats girls on them bfps :D xx

congrats mummymagic!

Well, the :witch: flew in this morning so can you change my testing date to the 28th please? thanks :hugs:

Can I join? I should be testing on 12th Nov. Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->