***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

Well I'm not exactly TTC but seen as I suspect I could be pg (or just paranoid, who knows!) I will be testing on Wednesday 4th, if my tests arrive in time.

Hello Ladies!

I'm new to this site but excited to hear about others journey's TTC and Pregnancy.

Could you put me down for testing the 2nd. AF is due tomorrow and I'm hoping instead I'll bet a ::bfp: !

Thanks!

I tested this morning and got a BFN:growlmad: I expect the witch on the 6th it was a dollar store test... What do you all think? :nope: Good luck to all TTC....

I tested this morning and got a BFN:growlmad: I expect the witch on the 6th it was a dollar store test... What do you all think? :nope: Good luck to all TTC....

I think it's definitely too early for a cheap test :)
Still hope!!!! Good luck!

I was to test on the 7th...but witch caught me ..dot on time :cry::cry:

Hello ladies im just popping in to give you all some extra :dust:

Hi I got my :bfp: confirmed today, after having two negatives (1 today). PMA to everyone, good luck and hope your all joining really soon.
x x

congrats to the BFPs!!!! I'm hanging in there... We'll see what happens when AF is due :)

Well I still can't actually believe it but if you could put me down for a :BFP:

Thank you and :dust: to everyone!! xxx

Hi Ladies,

I have updated the thread.

Welcome to all the new ladies.

Congrats nb1984, KittyKatBabe, MummyMagic on your :bfp:.

Everyone keep us updated. I know that we are going to set the record.

Congrats on all the BFPs!!! :happydance::happydance:

Seems this is quite a lucky thread so far. Ive only just come off BCP so i hope i have a fairly normal cycle but (i did last time) but who knows. I have my CBEFM at hand so hopefuly that can guide me :thumbup:

I think i was a bit keen for testing on the 21st but ill see how it goes and will change it as soon as i know ive O'd.

OH has his BDday in Nov .... we get married on Friday...so i really do hope we're triple lucky this month...

Good luck ladies :flower:
xxx

OH has his BDday in Nov .... we get married on Friday...so i really do hope we're triple lucky this month...

xxx

Wow congratulations!! Hope you have a fab time and a very lucky November!! :happydance:

OMG I couldn't get on over the weekend and I come back to all those BFPs that's amazing! Congrats to all of you! :happydance: I hope this month will continue to be lucky!! I hope the BFNs will be BFPs next month!:flower:

xxx

Aww good luck for your wedding on Friday, I hope you have a fantastic day and you get your BFP too :dust: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->