***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

yay more BFPs!!!! I hate this 2ww!! it's driving me batty

Updated

Congratulations Starflower and Crypto1976 on your :bfp:.

29th for me (okay, probably the 27th or 28th, but let's say the 29th!)

Yay!!! 8 BFP 's already and it's only the 3rd Nov

C'mon those BFP's !!!!

PMA PMA PMA

xx

I'm definitely out now.

Congratulations to everyone so far and I hope you get a load more BFP's for November!

Congrats to the new bfp'ers!!
:hugs::hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance:
here's to more where they came from!
:dust::dust:

Congrats to MommyMichele, MRSTJ, Starflower, nb1984, Crypto1976, roc, KittyKatBabe and MummyMagic on your BFP's. :)

im not sure if af has fully shown yet or not but just incase she shows anymin can u put me down for next cycle....put me down for the 28th please :D i hope i wont have to be onto the next cycle.. ugh hate this waiting..

congrats ladies :dust: for everyone waiting to test x x

Hello Ladies!!! So I test tomorrow and I pray this is my month, I already got a BFN when I tested on the 31st with a dollar store test... Yes it was to early but I broke the tww was killing me... Wish me luck and the same for you all :dust: Congrats to everyone with :bfp:

hi, id like to join please but dont have a clue when af is due... could be Jan for all i know!! anyway please put me down for 27th Nov (my birthday) thanks x

i'm really please for all your bfp's!!!!

fingers crossed i get mine too. boobies are so sore that i'm kind of hopeful that i'll get a bfp this week... not testing till the morning.... if i can wait that long.

im testing i think on the 20th?

i have 38 day cycle , last af started on 12th october?

can anyone cofirm if this would be correct and when i ovulated

Claribell, 20th would be CD39 for you. 19th CD38. And, if you ovulate right in the middle of your cycle you'll have ovulated around 1st-3rd November.

And just to let you all know, BFN today for me. CD32 today, and BFN. :cry:

But, witch isnt here..

God, I really thought we'd hit it this month aswell. Oh well, BCP it is for me :)

eloo girls i teted this morning 2 days before i should of... i think i can see a BFP not sure though... my pics up in the gallery aswell :) xx
https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests-gallery/216260-think-see-line.html

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"