***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

Oh wow ladies. Well done with the :bfp: collection hope everybody waiting to test gets them too! Looks like novembers the lucky month.

Wow, look at all those BFPs!! And it's only November 2nd! Here's to hoping this trend continues...

:dust: to all!!

Im on CD30 today, nearly CD31 of a usual 27-30 day cycle! So fingers crossed for me, will update you as soon as I know :D

Congrats to all the BFP'ers :)

oooh! good luck and fx'd FizzleBob!!:flower:

Hiya I know I'm a little late but ment to asked to be put down for testing on the 2nd.
Well I tested last night with a clear blue and got my BFP!!! :)

Good luck to evenyone waiting for their BFP
sending loads of babydust
:dust::dust::dust:

Congrats on all of the BFPs so far.

I'm not charting but since my MC in Aug I've had what I'm assuming to be Ov pains at CD16 (which was yesterday). It was in a lot of pain yesterday. For a 27 day cycle I seem to be Oving late though. At least this should help me to not test before my AF is due as that would still be early for testing.

FX for everyone this month. I got my BFP with DS 6 in November so I'm full of PMA this month.

Hey I was down for the 5th - I am out good luck to everyone else and well done those with a :bfp: xxxx

Hi,

Please can I join? Would you put me down for the 23rd?

Thanks,

- Baby dust to everyone

Hi can i join please? WOn't be due to test until 20th Nov as not ovulating till fri ut im sure i will be testing sooner!! have already ordered my internet cheapies and i haven't even ovulated yet!!! lol. congrats to all the bfp's!!

Just wanted to let you know :witch: got me early....... so I'm on CD 5 now! Can you put me down for the 27th?

I'm now officially 3dpo, so I think I calculated my testing date wrong. Not quite sure, as FF seems to have things a little messed up. Would you mind changing my test date to Nov 15th? I'm going to do my best to hold out until then. Hopefully the :witch: won't get me by then!

And a big fat congratulations to the newest :bfp:s!

:thumbup::happydance::dance::wohoo::wave:\\:D/=D>

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"