***The New November Turkey Tester Thread*** 58 BFP!!!

Well done for doing this de de this is great - can you put me down for the 6th please (due between 6-9) - need some good luck :)

GOOD LUCK ALL x

Well done for doing this de de this is great - can you put me down for the 6th please (due between 6-9) - need some good luck :)

GOOD LUCK ALL x

Hi ded80 I had originally said put me down for the third as :witch: is due on the 1st but am too chicken to test lol So had said I would wait till the 12th before testing but sorry to be a pain can you put me down for the 7th instead please xxx and take me off the 3rd and 12th.

I am 15dpo today and no still of the evil :witch: so fx this month! babydust to everyone

Hi,

this is my 1st month TTC so can you put me down as testing 23rd Nov.

Well excited and scared all at the same time. xx

Cath xx

Please can I join, will be testing on Nov 13th (FRI 13TH ARGH) if AF does'nt show!! FX!!!

Thanks

Hello! Could you please stick me down for testing on Nov 21st! Thanks!

Good luck for your wedding on Friday penguin77! Enjoy it! Congrats to the 5 lucky girls who have BFPs already! Sending sticky dust to you all. :) I want the 12th to hurry up!!!! x

Thank you Missmaternal, Mummymagic and xxBubsxx for the wedding well wishes......im so excited i cant wait for it to be here.

:wedding:

Hoping i will ovulate next week as i would have pre BCP as i'll be well up for Mr&Mrs lurve action :haha:

xxx

Hi ladies, i was gonna try and think of something witty but i'm too excited.. so.. i got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
i think that makes me number 6?
This thread is doing great, and it's only the 2nd Nov?
Anyway congrats to all the other bfp'ers and LOADS and LOADS of this for the rest of you lovely ladies!
:dust::dust::dust:

yey another bfp... congratulations.... i ope i can join u all :) xx

Can you add me for the 25th??? Thats my husband's B-day as well... It would be amaaaaaaaaazing if I can give the news for his Birthday :D

Im praying for everyone..

:dust:

Hi ladies, i was gonna try and think of something witty but i'm too excited.. so.. i got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance::happydance:
Anyway congrats to all the other bfp'ers and LOADS and LOADS of this for the rest of you lovely ladies!

Congratulations :happydance::happydance::happydance:

xx

I think i was a bit keen for testing on the 21st but ill see how it goes and will change it as soon as i know ive O'd.

OH has his BDday in Nov .... we get married on Friday...so i really do hope we're triple lucky this month...

Congratulation on getting married. I suppose to test on the 21st to if I don't ovulate earlier. Last month, I ovulated early so I'll see.

Here is some baby dust so you can have that triple luck.
:dust: :dust: :dust:

Congrats!!! This thread is doing great. keep on :sex: and keep :bfp:'s coming!

Im on CD30 today, nearly CD31 of a usual 27-30 day cycle! So fingers crossed for me, will update you as soon as I know :D

Congrats to all the BFP'ers :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->