The NFP group

Thats the weak point till now :haha: the periods of being super horny. meanwhile I have been away during the weekend and had one late night , so that may be contributing to these temps but I thought this one high temp I had was maybe finally the beginning of the higher temps but no, now it has sunk lower than it was before it has risen from 36.5 to 36.75 and now withing 2 days it is down to 36.3 again :dohh: and the cm is also not really decisive...

I'll tell you, it's flipping difficult charting when you've got wee kids. Trying to judge when to take the temp, how to do it without waking the baby in your arms lol. I have to try and do it before they wake up, otherwise I have to get up before taking it, problem is that they don't wake up at a set time...

I could imagine that it is diffcult indeed . Where do you take the temp . (and yes my temps keep plummeting ...aren;t they supposed to rise xD(now at 36.2) It can only get easier can't it :D

Oh I take it lying in bed, but I still co-sleep with DD2, so she'll be right next to me and the bloody thermometer beeps when it's done lol.

Looked at your chart, when are you taking your temps? Tbh Your chart looks like mine atm because it's my first month back doing it and the first month is always full of spikes. What is your cm doing? Looks like you've got a really long cycle

hm The temping times arent visible for visitors? anyway they are between 6:30 and 7:30 . I wish the thermometer bleep could be shut off because it beeps about 10 times :dohh:
the cm is changing, well a couple of days back it was all lumpy but now it returned to close to ewcm sticky, transparent and stretchy but not more than 1 to 2 cm though. Normally my cycle is about 32 to 35 days (the 6 last cycles were like that). I have only started this month too, but I am thinking of doing it vaginally next month, because atm I am doing it orally and I think it may be that spikey because of that.

Sorry, it does show the times, I just didn't look properly lol. I'd say to stick with oral temp atm, it really does take a couple of months for you to get to know your body and for the spiking to settle down. You're meant to take your temp as soon as you wake up, before you even stretch. When do that my temps are quite low but if I doze for a wee while first, they're up by a couple of points. Have you looked at other charts? I'll maybe make up one with mine so far for you to see?

I always take them straight after opening my eyes, I always get up when my Oh gets up to get to work. I have my thermometer right on the side of the nighttable so i just need to make one arm movement and i have it .:haha: I have looked at other charts but most are eithe rlonger or shorter than mine, or they were a similar lenghts to mine but Ov'd earlier than me. For the weekend I was out,(cricket match) so the high temps may just reflect the changes in enviroment (especially at saturday night the walls in the hotel we stayed seemed to be as thin as paper, at least we could here the other cricket guys talking for ages)

I think your temp will go up in the next day or two from what you've said. Wait and see lol

I hope so :D, and i'll sit patiently and wait(well i made it through 50 overs standing in a field at 30 deg and 80 % humidity I am going to be able to wait a couple of more dyas :haha:

My temp is going to shoot up in the next day or two, loads of EW CM. O is near I think

I also had a lot of ew cm today so it is lookign like it is going in the right direction :) . Because the past days I havent had that high amounts of cm

My temperature is back to plummeting. only 36.13 dgrees today:shrug:. No idea if I was cold during the night or whether it is because I woke up earlier? I hope the higher temps come soon.

My temps are goin gup again :) I hope they stay up :) .

I have got something that should be definitely a higher temperature :D .36,92 :D

lol I guess I wills tay under 40 days and have my usual lenghts as my temperatures are rather low again. right on the coverline (36.55)
https://www.mynfp.de/display/view/159927/

I have now one finished cycle in charts :D yay , I just hope this one is a bit shorter again xD

I havent been very nice to my new chart yet :haha: I was away on the weekend for a cricket tournament and had to get up at 3 am to catch the train :haha: and sunday I didnt measure because I was sleeping to long and had to hurry to get to the puitch again so no time for measure came back late yestaerday and stayed up very late ( *cough 5.30amcough*) and slept til 10:10 about :haha:

I've had to give up on charting for the time being as I'm just not managing to take my temp first thing. I'm having to rely on cm instead

I guess it can be pretty hard when one has two toddlers to look after. You have done it for quite a while though so you know what your cm is like huh?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->