The nice thing about having older kids....

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
I remember the time when my baby would be in the back seat of a vehicle screaming for food, etc. and I could do nothing but hurry up and get home.

Now, with older kids, they can tend to baby :) Jayden sits right beside the baby and either gives him a soother or feeds him a bottle.

He's also pretty good with doing that at home too.

Too bad they don't do diapers. LOL

Awww,can I borrow your kids for a day or two? Promise I'll give them back *cough*someday*cough*...

Oh Jayden can be sweet BUTTTTTTTTTTT he has his moments lately!! Between waking me up in the middle of the night to freaking out because he doesn't get a movie from the store or not being able to pick out his own treat, ETC.

Amanda is a darling child but doesn't want to feed baby, etc. But, she will help you clean your house, she tells me when she is tired and wants to go to bed, etc.

Oh Jayden can be sweet BUTTTTTTTTTTT he has his moments lately!! Between waking me up in the middle of the night to freaking out because he doesn't get a movie from the store or not being able to pick out his own treat, ETC.

Oh face it,it's that time he wanted to cut your coffee suply that got to you?
:rofl:

oh thats so lovely leeanne, i'm an only child so never had that, i hope some day maddi has a lovely sibling, though saying that, maddi is an easy going baby, like james, the next one will probably be a monster, like me :rofl:

I remember the time when my baby would be in the back seat of a vehicle screaming for food, etc. and I could do nothing but hurry up and get home.

Now, with older kids, they can tend to baby :) Jayden sits right beside the baby and either gives him a soother or feeds him a bottle.

It's great isn't it!!!

We need to find a way to get them to do the nappies. I've tried offering money, but that doesn't work!

Aw thats sweet

Maybe add some pennies to the pocket money fund for diaper changing? lol

Oh face it,it's that time he wanted to cut your coffee suply that got to you?

Oh yeah! I need the coffee because of him. Chase wakes me 1-2 times per night. Jayden wakes me up 1 time. "Watch me sleep, I am scared." WTF!

lol, oh how lovely! I can`t wait when my jayden starts doing all these, its fun and annoying at the same time!!!

WOW, Willaim and Jayden sound so much alike!! Like for instance last night he woke up at 4 in the morning crying cause he didnt get to go play at Grandpas house that day (he lives next door), and the whole night owl thing, lol... they are even both being ninjas for halloween!! lol
William used to feed Jayce for me in the back seat, but now he gets stubborn about it... he says his arms hurt, lol. I guess they probably do get tired.
Aww and that watch me sleep thing Jayden does is tooo cute... come on... you gotta admit it lol, looking back... maybe not at the time though :rofl:

WOW, Willaim and Jayden sound so much alike!! Like for instance last night he woke up at 4 in the morning crying cause he didnt get to go play at Grandpas house that day (he lives next door), and the whole night owl thing, lol... they are even both being ninjas for halloween!! lol
William used to feed Jayce for me in the back seat, but now he gets stubborn about it... he says his arms hurt, lol. I guess they probably do get tired.
Aww and that watch me sleep thing Jayden does is tooo cute... come on... you gotta admit it lol, looking back... maybe not at the time though :rofl:

Watch me sleep isn't cute when you've already been up twice in the night because of baby. ROFL. But, yeah, you do have to laugh.

They do sound similar! Long lost twins?

The "my arm hurts". OMG, I get that same said to me.

Aw thats so cute. I dread taking jacob anywhere in the car when im on me own because without a doubt just as i get on the motorway he will start howling cause his dummy feel out etc!!

Can i borrow them :rofl: PLEASE!! XxX

:rofl::rofl:

Isn't it always the case? Get on the road and baby starts crying for food or what not.

Aw thats sweet

Maybe add some pennies to the pocket money fund for diaper changing? lol

After a diaper I just had to change and of which Jayden saw, I don't think any amount of money would be enough for them. :rofl:

My two eldest daughters do the occasional nappy, proper little mother hens lol
Such a help having older children to help out especially on car journeys

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back