The oddest thing has happened!

RoxyRoo

Mummy to two <3
Reaction score
I'm not sure if I can explain this very well, but I'll try. It'll be a long one!

My Mum didn't have a good relationship with her real Dad, he wasn't the nicest of people from what I've been told. He died when my Mum was in her late teens/early twenties. My Mum has always held a bitterness towards him and never spoke about him.

My Nan got re-married to a wonderful man, the man I call my Grandad, he was amazing but sadly passed away 12 years ago.

Anyway, to the story!

My Mum went to see a fortune teller last week and he said to her that her daughter lost a baby a few months ago. That would be me. He said my Grandad is looking after my baby now. I cannot tell you how much that comforts me, I feel so at peace :cloud9:

He also told her that I'd been ttc for a long time (2 years+) and that we were surprised to fall pregnant again (my current pregnancy) He said that my Mums real Dad has sent me this baby and that he wants to send my Mum some tulips, as a sort of peace offering. My Mum didn't know how to feel about this and hadn't told anybody - including me.

Today is Mothers Day so I went to see my Mum, I framed a copy of our scan picture for her and on the way I stopped off at Sainsburys for something for tea. As I was leaving Sainsburys the flowers caught my eye, I never buy flowers! And I decided to buy my Mum some tulips!!

I got to my Mums and gave her the photo and the flowers and she said "Oh my god, they're tulips!" she looked really shocked, and then went on to tell me what the fortune teller had said last week.

We're both so shocked by it, and are convinced that her Dad sent her the tulips..

I texed her before asking how she felt and she said "I've always felt a bitterness towards him. When the fortune teller said he had given you your baby and that he was giving me tulips, and that he has! I feel a little mellower towards him today"

Is it just me or is this amazing?!

It must be my hormones because I keep welling up over it, I'm so overwhelmed and I'm so glad that my angel baby is with my Grandad :)

That is incredible and so touching! I really believe in this kind of thing (everyone has different thoughts on it I know). I went to a psychic last year and she predicted my pregnancy, and she said that my Grandad was there holding out a cake for my birthday (of course I hadn't told her my birthday was in a couple of days' time!). She also said that my best friend's Dad was there which was wonderful.
I absolutely love the idea that your Mum's biological Dad sent you your pregnancy and the fact that you bought her tulips is just... well there aren't words! I find it so comforting to think that the people we lose are still looking out for us.

Amazing :cloud9:

I truely believe things like that can happen and we have people looking after us. I was really worried that I couldn't concieve and my mum is a clairvoyant and called me saying that someone was pregnant as she kept dreaming that she was pregnant - low and behold I do a test and it was meeeeeeee!!! :happydance:

Wow roxy that is amazing!! Imagine that could bring a bit of closure for your mom too! How reassuring for you to know you're being well looked after from above or wherever they all hang out!!!!!

Thank you all :) And I'm glad you don't think I'm mad!!

It's great to hear your stories, too.

Yes, I think the reason I feel emotional is because of how my Mum must feel about it all. Her Dad died nearly 30 years ago and that is such a long time to carry that bitterness for. I imagine it will bring her some peace which is so lovely xx

Awww that brought tears to my eyes makes me miss my grandad xx

Awww, that's such a great story, one you'll be able to tell your LO when he/she is older x

That is a fab story wish I could tell that one to my mum. My mum has been to a fortune teller a few times over the past year and I have wondered what they have said about me and a bit puzzled why I haven't come up (everyone else has!). I do wonder if I have been mentioned but my she hasn't said anything. We are fairly close and I see her about once or twice per week, didn't tell her about mc last year though and haven't told her about being pregnant yet this time wanted to wait to just before I go on holiday. Will ask her in the future once we tell her, decided to tell her even if I mc this time, getting fed up of hiding things.

how wonderful!!! that proper brought a tear to my eye! :D

That's a fantastic story! Wow gave me goosies :)

wow thats just amazing and lovely, what a fantastic story. im a big believer in all that, i lost my grandad in january and i love to think he is looking out for me, everytime i see a white feather i think he's there, and after trying to conceive for so long and when just about to give up (take a long break) i suddenly fall 2 months afters grandads passing.
just wonderful and hope it will bring lots of comfort to you and your mum :)
xx

that's such a lovely story. gave me goose bumps!!

Beautiful story. Not everyone believes, but I live beside a psychic and it's the real deal.

my mom seen a fortune teller years ago she told her the year someone would be lost and someone would be found and said the letter d was significant, she also told her that the letters t and k were significant and that she would lose many. Well that year she lost her brother named david and she met my dad named david. My mom went on to have 18 mc's and my dad decided they would name there first born son Terry three months later she fell pregnant with me and my grandmother chose my name Katlin if i was a girl and lo and behold. So i believe in what you are saying and i think that it is amazing.

Out of interest what is the name of the person your mum went to see?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->