The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hay everytime Ive stopped bf it took a few wks for boobs to get back to normal, yours will have spent 9months getting ready for baby so now need to readjust, warm water in bath or shower on it may help.:flower:
Anna Im sure you will eventually relax :flower:
Kix not long now :happydance::happydance:
Samie it is lovely to look at :haha:

Morning Ladies :)

Got my third elevated temp to confirm ovulation on 24th so I am now 3 dpo!!! :)

How is everyone this morning? Kix not long to go now!

Wishing everyone happy and healthy pregnancy/ lots of baby dust xxx

Aww kix, not long now, hopefully baby will make an appearance bore the induction but if not you will have a confirmed day when things will be moving! And you will get to meet your lo!

Didums that's fab! I've got everything crossed for you :hugs:

:wave: to everyone else

X x x

hi everyone just catching up been so busy this week feels like i havent been on for ages.

pink your scan pic is really clear the spine looks amazing, betty have you had your 20 week scan?

the pics of all the babies are sooo cute they are all growing so quick :flower:

no baby for kix yet?

Honey are you still breastfeeding? have you tried Olly on any food yet?

Rachael

Hey rach,

The scan is Wednesday!! So very excited!! We are going baby shopping after as hubby has the whole day off :happydance:

X x x

Hey Rachael,
Kix hasnt had a baby yet!
Betty hasnt had scan yet!
Yes still bf Ollie, will do up until around 2 O:)
Havnt tried him on food yet, I'd say he was almost ready, dreading have to express to cook his food! The WHO recommend exclusively bf till 6months (24wks) although my other 3 had food before then. Ollie is 21wks on Sunday so will probably start him over the next week or two. You still bf? Tried any food? They say its safe from 17wks.
Xx

Betty just had Olivers jabs appt, 2nd lot are on wednesday so we will have the pleasure pain thing from the mueller advert! Your scan being the pleasure, Ollies jabs the pain :haha:

Aww poor ollie, hope they are not too bad! What time are his jabs?

X x x

honey he will be fine hes such a tough baby may not even cry! it must be so horrid the jabs :growlmad: but they need doing.

Im off form today wooo! have had my dentist chcek up (all good) still annoying as i cant find an nhs one thats taking on but to be fair the private one i go to is uber posh i kind of forget it!

had my hair done today too- my hairdresser was really chuffed over bean- weve booked all my appointments now with one when im 39 weeks LOL she will reschedule if i need to but then she said i wll have it neat ish for the first few weeks.

i still feel a bit weird past few days, like im sick but not. Im not sure if ive had some flutters, its not really how others describe sometimes a bit of a rumble (not hungry or gassy) and sometimes it feels like a shaking in my tummy a bit like the washing machine on spin btu not so fast LOL! my MIL did say when you get these flutters it can make you feel a bit sick so wonder if its all connected.

Betty cant wait for your scan and shopping- i really want to shop now- putting £300 into my baby fund tomorrow so thats something to look forward to :thumbup: it was my bonus from work so i thought il move it then its there for when i go shopping.

I really wish I could fly to all of you with babies of a night time like mary poppins because i cant sleep! my hip /top of leg/bottom of my bum hurt on both sides when i lay down. we have a good memory foam matress it is firm and ive always liked that but right now its killing me. I spend so much of the night not sleeping i wish i could come and do the night shift for you so you can all rest!

what a horrid day :cry: so rainy and dark I need the lights on!

xxx

*** either im going to explode or little bean is having a party right now-really not sure if it is movement but now feels a bit like a ball rolling round or like little 'bangs' or you know when your say reading and you get that weird 'jump' for no reason like that feeling but in one of my (many) tummies- low down where it is....

hope its movement! when it grows up i can say the first itme i felt you it was like a rolling banging jumping washing machine rumble LOL

btw anyone craving anyhting? im obsessed with savoury i jsut want crimps, chips and jacket potato with cheese and beans oh and crumpets- i dont even like half of that! x

Awww defo sounds like movements. I remember having movements and it making me feel sick and then was sick lol not sick in a bad way sick as in physically lol

Ooh come on grow some wings haha I could do with a full night sleep =o)
I had terrible pelvic and leg pain in pregnancy so my sleep was poo so I totally sympathise with you. I got Restless leg syndrome too that was horrible and painful so that didnt aid sleep well either.

Just got back from baby massage, Sophia was a grump lol she doesn't like having her tummy touched and it was tummy day today and she woke up early so was tired so we didn't get much massage done lol

We're off to cromer soon so will have a walk long the beach if it's not too nippy!

X

Anna def sounds like movements ! that's exactly what I get although now I have added nudges and pokes :)

Aww samie sounds lovely! I'm having a chill day, the doc said to rest and it should clear and I really dont want to have to go back to the docs for antibiotics!

X x x

Does sound like movements Anna :haha:
The jabs are not too painful for them Betty, it's upsetting for us :cry: With the 1st ones Ollie screamed for a few seconds while I ran into the waiting room and put him straight to the breast and he calmed down and then I dressed him and he went to sleep, was bit grumpy for day or two on and off but that's a small price to pay for them being protected against some scary stuff!!!
Walk along the beach and all that fresh air will do Sophia wonders. Jack used to love me massaging his arms and legs but wasn't keen on the belly either.
Thought I'd put a pic on which would show Ollie's rolls of fat!! He's my chunky monkey :)
xxx

Attachments

• 009.jpg
    009.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 6
Awww bless him...I will fit my whole fist in :haha:

Rest sounds like a good plan Betty!

i love them when they have rolls honey lol so cute!!

kix it drives u mad with everyone asking doesnt it, my one friend text me everyday from being overdue asking if had baby yet, was so annoying even tho i kno she meant well.. but "no baby yet?" was most annoying question ever :haha:
it is good to have induction date to look forward to, and if baby comes earlier, bonus! i was dying to know sex when i got to the overdue stage! i think girl for u dont know why!

xx

Samie he can almost get 2fists in :haha::haha:
Hay we love the rolls as he was so tiny to start with, and he lost half a pound when he was in hospital xx

he is real chunky in a nice way-:flower:

glad you think its movement too! i dont get it often or regular yet and its interspaced with cramps (must be extending its house again)

i was a bit bored this afternoon and im really proud as ive been and baked cookies! i know that sounds odd but i used to do so much before i was pregnant and have been so afraid of damaging something ive pretty much just sat about!!! made smartie and white choc-i wish i could follow a recipe but i ust add things LOL! waiting for hubby to get in so i can to the obligatory time off work song and dance (yup im odd)

i think if supernanny was here observing me today she would have me down as a bad mum already- ive rewarded the cats bad behaviour by givnig them 2 dreamies each (so i could distract one to seperate them as the chasing was getting manic) then ive used drugs (cat nip) to calm them down LOL- they go bonkers off a few drops then calm down nicely. its been hail storms here and think its got them cranky.

tell you what though- i was browsing second tri earlier and there was this whole cat hating post :cry: very mean! mine will be staying put- think itl be hard work but they are not going anywhere!

Def agree the jabs are for the best honey! Ours will be having them all done :thumbup:

Anna my cats won't be going anywhere either they were my babies before I was pregnant and still will be!!!

I took delivery if some very lovely mat bras today! My bbs were growing so fast I needed bigger ones so I went up another cup! Now have growing room :thumbup:

Total bargain too, mamas and papas have a 3 for 15 deal on some of the undies, so I got 75 worth of bras for 15! And free delivery on mat wear too! Oh and for making my first order they sent ms a 5 gift voucher to print!!
Sizes were quite limited but they are well worth the money!

X x x

I was thinking the same Betty......
I keep checking in hoping for a kix update!

Dunno if Sophia is having a growth spurt but she is super sleepy today. I've not been able to move from the sofa apart from when she wakes up screaming for food, seriously you would think I chopped her leg off with how much she screams lol

Is your scan this coming week?
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"