The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Ha ha I keep thinking the last half I'll prob gain more but can actually blame that in baby :haha: I have said tho that as long as we are both healthy I'm not worried about numbers!!

X x x

Hi Sinn, how long have you been off cerazette? Hopefully cycles will regulate quickly!!

Ladies who got their BFP how many dpo did you test? I have some 10ul cheapie tests and wondering when I can test as I don't think I will last all two weeks lol!

Hi Diddums,

I stopped taking it at the beginning of october 2011. I had been on it for 2 and a half years and depo injection for 3 years before that. I went on cerazette after I told my depo nurse that I was planning a family after getting married and she said cerazette was the best pill to be on because it 'leaves your system quickly' and 'women always get pregnant quick after stopping it'!

When I was younger I was on microgynon for years and when I stopped that it took 3 years to get AF back-and even then it wasn't regular!

I guess I'm just unlucky!

Fx'd for you, I really hope you get you BFP soon!

Sinn x

Ps, I reckon 8dpo would be the very earliest you would be able to get a BFP with the 10 test x

Ah Sinn three years sound horrible! Hopefully it will be no where near that long now. Have you had any periods since coming off?

Well temp today has stayed up at 36.65 :) so as long as tomorrow stays up would say I ov 24th so I'm 2dpo today :)

Yes, they're back! First two months were nice and regular, 28 day cycles. I thought I was so lucky! Since a week before Christmas I think I've had about 10 days where I haven't bled :( I seem to have a bleed, have a day or two off and start all over again! So annoying!

Sinn x

Where abouts in your cycle are you now Sinn? You using opk or temping your bbt? I started using both as I was convinced I wouldn't ov due to PCOS (although turns out I prob don't have it).

How is everyone else? Pink that scan pic is so cute!
What early preg symptoms did you guys have?

Diddums xxx

No real early symptoms here just the usual feelings af was coming. I just tested at 13 dpo as i was going out drinking that night and got a bfp.

My sickness started 6 weeks on the dot and didn't stop until she was born lol!

Good luck

Xx

Same here I really thought af was gonna arrive because of all the cramping!!

Have my fingers x'ed for you both :)

X x x

Diddums, Torz, Pink - great news for all of you! Congrats! Diddums, I had none at all, I just took a test for the fun of it with an IE at 10dpo and it was positive! I didn't even have any morning sickness during the first tri, just sore boobs!

Kix - so sorry you are waiting. Like Hay said though, at least you will have a set date to look forward to if you are induced!

Samie - the pic for Kix was fab! Very funny! The pic of Sophia is so lovely too - she has twinkly eyes! :D

Hay - dimples are the best! He is so cute! We have the same bouncer too!

Anna - some people are just ridiculous! Try not to let it get to you, you have better things to think about! I have added a few pics of Jakey for you!

Taking Jake to London next week as me and the boyf have tickets to the Da Vinci exhibition. Hope it isn't too much of a nightmare! ;) Also, Jake's hair has gone short on the top of his head but it is still long at the back and sides - it is so funny! Like a little old man! My Mum said he has hair like Norris off Corrie now! haha!!

xx

Attachments

• Jakey.jpg
    Jakey.jpg
    58.1 KB · Views: 3
  • photo (12).jpg
    photo (12).jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 3
  • 510.jpg
    510.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 4
Awww he is so gorgeous.

I must say as lovely as babies are some are really funny looking when born!
But we all produce well lol our bumps are all so cute!

Maybe a coincidence but Sophia has slept for 7 hour stretches with a feed then straight for another 3-4 hours for the past few nights! it's fab but I feel even more tired now than when i was living on 4 hrs sleep lol

Honey how is ollie getting on in his cot?

Samie how I would long for 7 hours sleep lol!
Abbi the bouncer is lovely isn't it, haha at Norris bless him!

Betty it's bright starts comfort and harmOny!

My one boob is absolutely killing me I am in agony! ;-(
Going to try allister in cot again tonight!

Abbi have a good time in london I love it there, ull look like ir moving there with all the stuff u have to take haha!
Good luck sinn and diddums

Xx

Diddums, I have no idea where I am in my cycle. My spotting/bleeding stopped on Sunday but I expect it at anytime! My handbag looks like a tampon factory! I am prepared for anything! ;)

Sinn x

Thanks hay, it's lovely!

Sinn have you made an appointment to see the doc yet? Might be worth having some bloods done see if there is anything amiss?

X x x

Oh Sinn! Hope it stops, and you can start this cycle. Do you use OPKs? xx

Sinn always good to be prepared :haha::haha:
Hay cant remember if you are bf? You said sore boob?
Samie- funny you should mention the cot coz Colin said last night we might as well sell it :haha: Ollie is always in our bed! Think Col is fed up!
Abbi Jakey is stunning :) You will have a fab time in London, best to get them used to travelling whilst you, ours are amazing travellers, on planes, trains and automobiles:haha::hah:haha:a: and coaches lol
Kix has been quiet again?
Diddums I hope that bfp is on its way :flower::flower:
Betty :wave: xx
If ive missed anyone sorry im a tab and hard work looking at all past posts plus Ollie on my lap wriggling like a fish out of water!!

Awww honey, sure the cot is nice to look at though lol :haha:

I was so adamant in the new year Sophia was going in her crib...I persisted one night coz surprisingly I missed her next to me smacking me in the face and waking up with her some how wiggled into my armpit :haha:

Hay it just happened....for 10 weeks she was a grouch every evening refusing to sleep then when she did sleep it was 3-5 hrs only then the past few days she's been fab! Kinda convinced me more it was colic.

Fingers crossed for kix!!!!

Xx

all these babies are so very cute-sinn I had a tampon factoryi nmy bag too lol. it can take a bit of time to settle-mine still had settled and I only knew what was going on with the temps and opks. i would say maybe give it a few weeks and get checked over, even if they do nothing at first you can get the ball rolling.

Im not feeling so great today- think its bloat and a lack of going to the toilet :blush: feel a bit sickly and stomach achey and a bit of back ache-dont think anythings wrong just bloated.

had a lot of watery discharge today :blush: i often do even before I was pregnant but even had to change my liner today :blush: assume thats normal too, honestly if you let yourself you could spend every day going to hospital or the docs for a check on something or another!! im trying very hard to relax a bit more and try and enjoy it, i kept saying il be fine at 12 weeks then 18, 24 etc but i think il get to about 30 and relax a bit!!

xxx

Yeah hope kix is having baby!

Honey no not bf but today my one boob is absolutely killing :-(

Gettin my hair done in morning can't wait it is so Overdue, roots galore!

Fingers crossed diddums!

X

Still here! Turned phone off as was getting bombarded by people asking me about where baby is and was driving me a bit loony! Ha! All my lovely friends and i know they are only excited but trying to just think about other things as will go crazy waiting otherwise!

Appointment on Sunday doesnt feel that far away now and least I will know when induction day is and if there has been any progress. Still getting really strong braxton hicks contractions couldbt sleep with them last night every 8 mins all night crazy body!

Gorgeous baby pics again over last few days making me so excited to meet our little one I keep picturing baby with loads of dark hair! Wonder if it's a girl or boy everyone keeps saying boy xxxx

I bet it's a nightmare everyone keep asking its not like your holding on on purpose lol
I think girly now for you dunno why....

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"