The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Well I don't have GD :happydance::happydance:
But..... They need another urine sample as they found protein so I might have an infection :( also pretty sure my ear or sinuses are infected :(

But hey it's all good I'm pleased I don't have GD!

Hope pinks scan went well!

X x x

Well I have good news! I went to have a scan to check on the status of my PCOS and to see how hard it might be to conceive. Spoke to the drs this morning and he said its normal and no evidence of PCOS. I had follicles on my ovaries but thats not unusual for a woman my age :) he said I should have any problems conceiving and just see how it goes :) unbeliever happy at the moment xx

great news for you love, FX you get that :bfp: soon x

Well I don't have GD :happydance::happydance:
But..... They need another urine sample as they found protein so I might have an infection :( also pretty sure my ear or sinuses are infected :(

But hey it's all good I'm pleased I don't have GD!

Hope pinks scan went well!

X x x

Great news for you betty that you dont have GD hun. Hopefully you get get started on some antibiotic's & maybe that cought you've had will go away.

I've been for my scan this morning, everything is looking good so far, they have put me back by 6 days & baby is measuring 11+1 weeks. Got to go back next week for the NT scan as baby was too small right now for them to get the mesurements, so i get to see baby again :happydance: cant wait.

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
Yay Betty glad no gd and sometimes you can have random readings of protein so hopefully it's nothing. I'm sure that cough will be gone soon. xx
Torz glad scan went well.
Pink I hope things went well will be looking out for your post later :)

Torz that's great baby looks good, sorry they put you back, but yay for a re-scan!

Honey I hope it's nothing Soooo don't wanna have antibiotics! Is that why they are retesting as it can be random?

One week till the scan :happydance: getting little taps now and again it's such a weird exhilarating feeling!!

X x x

awww samie shes so lovelly.

great news on the temp diddums and torz great on the scan.

betty- try not to worry on the protein it can be false at tiems but with you beign poorly it might just be your immune system is down, try and get lots of rest if you can and drink plenty. try some smoothies or something. i was having lots of boiled (sugar free) sweets with my cough lol.

Been a bit naughty and didnt go to work today-my manager was really good about it and said it was the best thing to do and il not be in trouble. ive just been sat about doing nothing!! in tomorrow then over a week off yey!!!

hope pink had a great scan and really not long until yours betty, mine is two weeks tomorrow :thumbup:. im starting to get more good days than bad now but I do still worry a lot! suppose we always will.

i cant wait to feel something-i thought i had some sort of flutters a few weeks ago but nothing ever since :nope: hope I feel something soon but MW said 22 weeks is unusual! xxx

Hi girls im here xx
Everything went well and baby is growing just fine. I was getting worried baby might be a bit bigger this time as bloods are playing up but everything is fine and weighing about 12ozs. Baby is lying oblique whih explains the lows prods lol. Consultant did scan which was wierd but was please for me to come back in 4 weeks for another scan yey xx
Oh did want to know if baby was boy or pink but they couldnt tell which im happy about.xx:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• IMG_0698.jpg
    IMG_0698.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 6
Anna hope your right about the protien! I am drinkin lots to try and keep it all moving through! You got plans for your week off?

Pink really glad scan went well! What's the re scan in 4 weeks for? Maybe they can tell you pink or blue then! Did the baby have it's legs crossed or was it position stopping them seeing?

Our baby was that way up at 13 wk scan so wonder if he/she will still be?

X x x

a growth scan suppose with my diabetes they want to make sure everything is ok. dont think I had one till 28 weeks last time with caleb. I think baby was being awkward lol. Tbh id rather not know as I really want the suprise at then end. xx

diddums great news!
betty great news about the GD too.

pink glad all is gd, and you're still team yellow :D

kix how u feeling?

added a few pics of little man :)
samie she is such a cutie!!

x

Hay - absolutely beautiful!

I'm in the TWW so keeping everything crossed :) xx

Fingers crossed diddums.
Glad you don't have gd Betty!
Fab about the scan torz and pink, shame you couldn't find out pink...but better the choice was taken from you if you want a surprise.

Hay he Issss soooo cute, Another one with dimples......I love dimples they are so sweet!
Xx

Thanks!
Aw I no I love his dimple. On 4d scan u could c dimple so clear too, and u can really see resemblance it's madness! I love it when they smile in their sleep I look forward to him actually smiling at me lol!

Xx

Aww pink well maybe baby ones you didn't really need to know :haha:

Hay he is so gorgeous! What chair is he in I like the look of it :thumbup:

X x x

Betty are you still doing slimming world? Have you put on much so far from my bloods at 12 weeks I don't think I've put on much. Suppose Its good really as surely I'm maintaining my weight does that make sense ? Xx

Yeah I am still doing it pink, just not massively strict, I have gained 6lbs so far so not very much at all really!

X x x

Hi all!
I'm still waiting for AFs to be regular :(
Am still following the thread, massive congratulations to all the ladies with good news!
Good luck Diddums!

Sinn x

Yeah I am still doing it pink, just not massively strict, I have gained 6lbs so far so not very much at all really!

X x x

That's good Betty It put minds at rest . I know I can still put it all on in the next 17 weeks lol x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->