The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Hello ladies! Gemie Im so pleased for you getting af finally!!

Some of you already know my story from a previous cerrazdette story but i'll tell it again for those that dont.

I was on cerrazette for years as a teenager, i came off it at 20 and conceived my son after my 1st period wich came straight away after stopping taking it.

Iv been back on cerrazette from the birth of my son who is now 2 years old until the
31st May i had started to bleed on this day anyway which was just a coicidence, it was mostly "old blood" brown and little red, would you class this as a withdrawl bleed or a period? It lasted for about 5 days. Anyway im now on CD16 ------IF you count it as a period.

What defines a withdrawl bleed? Hope my experience from conceiving my ds at least gives you ladies waiting for the witch some hope!!

Think im gunna stick around here until im either bfp this month or until my next af comes, will be interesting to see if i have any problems waiting for a "proper" period.

Hello ladies! Gemie Im so pleased for you getting af finally!!

Some of you already know my story from a previous cerrazdette story but i'll tell it again for those that dont.

I was on cerrazette for years as a teenager, i came off it at 20 and conceived my son after my 1st period wich came straight away after stopping taking it.

Iv been back on cerrazette from the birth of my son who is now 2 years old until the
31st May i had started to bleed on this day anyway which was just a coicidence, it was mostly "old blood" brown and little red, would you class this as a withdrawl bleed or a period? It lasted for about 5 days. Anyway im now on CD16 ------IF you count it as a peri

What defines a withdrawl bleed? Hope my experience from conceiving my ds at least gives you ladies waiting for the witch some hope!!

Think im gunna stick around here until im either bfp this month or until my next af comes, will be interesting to see if i have any problems waiting for a "proper" period.

Welcome to the thread hun!
So pleased to hear you concieved your son so soon afgter cerazette :thumbup:
Hope it happens again for you!
I would class it as a withdrawal bleed as it was old blood. x

OMG girls this bloody (excuse the pun!) HURTS I had forgotten how 'real' periods hurt so bad... I went to bed earlier with 2 co-codamol and thankfully it took the pain away but I'm having to keep them up every 3 hours.
The witch coming is great but I can't wait for her to bugger off now! x

Hi Elmo- I think this was most likely a withdrawal bleed. I had this after I stopped taking it thn nothing.

Gemie just keep thinking of it as a bloody hard kick start back into ur proper cycles hun :thumbup: and hopefully it will soon be a :bfp: :winkwink:

As for me still loads of back pain and feelings of crampiness but nothing yet. The joys of waiting. :coffee:

Hi Elmo- I think this was most likely a withdrawal bleed. I had this after I stopped taking it thn nothing.

Gemie just keep thinking of it as a bloody hard kick start back into ur proper cycles hun :thumbup: and hopefully it will soon be a :bfp: :winkwink:

As for me still loads of back pain and feelings of crampiness but nothing yet. The joys of waiting. :coffee:

Yep thats true! I can't wait to get started on my proper cycle :)

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hun. x

Defo AF for me me now lots more blood and pain:happydance:, i have total sympathy for you Gemie lol i am the same agony but good that its here. Ive only been off cerazette 2 weeks so a bit shocked as i expected a long wait considering ave been on it nearly 5 years:haha:. According to my temps chart i ovulated on friday x x

Defo AF for me me now lots more blood and pain:happydance:, i have total sympathy for you Gemie lol i am the same agony but good that its here. Ive only been off cerazette 2 weeks so a bit shocked as i expected a long wait considering ave been on it nearly 5 years:haha:. According to my temps chart i ovulated on friday x x

woohoo hun!! Thre pain is imense but worth it eh?! co-codamol are my best friend atm :haha: you've done so well after just 2 weeks, it just goes to show you can't call it!

I'm going to add you to my cycle buddies :happydance: :hugs:

Morning ladies,

If it was just a withdrawl bleed will i still have ovulated this month? x

No withdrawal bleed isn't the result of ovulation, it's the bodies way of getting rid of old blood and tissue.
You can still ovulate after withdrawal bleed though obviously so keep checking. x

Ah ok great so i will still ovulate this month or may have done already it might just be that it doesnt happen at the time "it should do" according to ovulation calender etc? x

Im in pain. Why will it just not come?????? AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Dnt think i can cope with this for another 2 - 3 weeks :(

Im in pain. Why will it just not come?????? AAARRRRRRGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

Dnt think i can cope with this for another 2 - 3 weeks :(

Ahhh hun maybe it's on the way! I know how painful it is and you just went to see af!

I wish mine would go now b/c I just want to get started ttc properly!
Glad af came though so I know I'm working properly :)

Well day 3 now so thankfully the bleeding is slowing up, but OMG it was quite heavy (sorry if this is tmi!) and the pain is horrendous :(
I'm wondering if this is b/c it's my first real af in like 14 years or just how my natural af is going to be from now on.... any thoughts?

Hi ladies

So i wanna give you an update . . .

Still no af but today i was really snappy and emotional and i know ive put weight on so i did another test a few hours ago and i got my :bfp:
It was a faint line to start with but got deeper. Im bit worried seems as i havnt had aperiod after my withdrawl bleed? should i be?

So i just wanted to tell you so you can relax a little more about cerezette!!

bABY DUST TO EVERYONE! xxx:flower:

OMG!!!! Congratulations! Thats wonderful :)
No need to worry about getting preggo after withdrawal bleed hun, they'll date you from a scan probably.

Here's to a healthy and happy 9 months. x x x

i KNOW! i really cant believe it, i was sure the witch was on her way cos ive had loads of feelings down in lower tum area.

Id better not get my hopes built up tho, i will do 2nd test tomorrow to double check.

Thanks Gemie for staying positive with me about coming off cerezette! :flower: x

you're so welcome! I'm really thinking positive for our BFP this month too :)

Keep us informed and when you've done your second test I can add your bfp to my sig along with loolabear's :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->