The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

Glad you had a lovely time Amelia, it's nice when people complement you on how well behaved they are huh :)

Loved the pics on fb this eve!! Xx

Yea it was nice! It's nothing we have done tho, we are just very lucky, I'm sure we'll have some tantrumy moments now he's about to turn 18 months tomorrow!

I love Joel pics his hair wins me over :flower:

Don't think anyone has said how well behaved marcus is hahaha :haha:

I got his report through from his first neurology thing. He's on the ' autistic pathway' its for little people who they can't quite diagnose properly yet but appear to be heading to autism. It was a real big blow and I've not taken it great but its still not definite and its a wait and see. We have speech therapy starting next week :thumbup: the other day he was saying hiya all day long to anyone and anything but much like a young baby would no context. If anyone said hi back he hid!

Hope everyone is having a nice bank holiday we are trying to paint and decorate with a tornado!

Glad you had a fab holiday. I really need a hol and can't wait to have something booked!

Anna sorry to hear Marcus has been put on the autistic pathway but he will be well looked after and your fighting got him help early so he will get all the correct input. And you are fab so will bring him up amazingly regardless.

Hugs xx

Try not to let it worry you Anna, just take each bit a step at a time, hopefully speech therapy will help you a lot!

Totally second Sam too!!

Xxx

You know I half expect to go down this all and al, the stress and then get told he's just a bit of a lazy feral child!

I think the bit bothering me is I'm on my own. Even hubby is telling me how he's just a bit diffent that's all. So I feel like I'm fighting by myself and then think its all in my head but surely they wouldn't waste all this effort on him?

When he tantrums now he army dives from standing to the floor then rolls around like a stranded turtle. I get. Peeved when people look at me like control your child. If I knew what to do i would I'm not soft at all with him. I think Betty is right hopefully speech therapy will help as he has zero communication at all other than pointing.

Stupid question do any of u know how tall the little peeps are? M was rally tall but now he's only 86 cm which is quite small. I will take him to get him weighed as when she did it in clinic he had a cloth nappy his boots and fully dressed too so was 13.5 kg deff not accurate! I give him vitamins and offer normal food ( plus the odd treat ) but his diet isn't great. I give him quorn if he's i. The mood as he doesn't care for meat. I offer loads of veg and he not too bad with it he adores carrots! He loves fruit and cereal.suppose he's not too bad, just does t like meat certain fish rice or raw cheese ( I'm soo with him here I only do melted lol! Is a texture thing for him I think x

Hi everyone
Anna I'm sure marcus will surprise you with the progress he'll make. On the weight and height thing, ollie just had his done in hospital. He's 86.5cm tall and weighs 11.5kg x

Anna stick with your guns. You're his mum and you know best!

sophia is 91 cms and 2stone 2 whatever that is in kilos. No diet issues here she eats everything (and a lot of naughty things too!)

Last time I had Daisy weighed she was about 21 lbs/ 9.5 kg but not been recently I've no idea how tall she is tho! I wouldn't worry about what he eats too much as long as it's not cake and crisps all day every day then I'm sure his diet is fine ;)

We went to the sealife centre this week as hubby is home, Daisy said wow about 1000 times it was such a fab mummy moment seeing her in such awe of everything!!

We were also planning a day in Portsmouth but the weather turned shocking so we have been baking and crafting instead :thumbup:

Hope everyone is well

Xxx

I had Joel weighed at 15 months and he was 26lb/11kg! I've no idea how he's that weight cos he's terrible at eating. He won't eat meat or veg or fruit except grapes. All he wants is biscuits yoghurts and raisins. I spoke to the hv and they suggested sardines. Honestly they are no use!! I'm not really sure what to do about his terrible eating habits :-(

I know I couldn't believe she said that. She suggested cheese sauce on pasta and I said he won't eat cheese and he won't eat pasta so she suggested sardines. He's been fussy since day one of weaning so I hope he grows out of it one day x

Ill weigh him properly sometime!

Marcus eats better than Joel but I 100% sympathise. General consensus we go with now is to offer a range of food and leave him to it. Glad I am not the only one with an elective vegetarian tot! At nursery he supposedly eats everything no idea :shrug:

Have you tried quorn? He loves quorn sausages its a texture issue for him.malso veggie fingers and veggie burgers. Not bad as an emergency.

Can't say I'd fancy sardines if I don't like pasta! I love pasta, pointless but I do

Which sea life did u go Betty? Did u have anything planned at Portsmouth? Fort Nielsen is good fun and free even ok in rain. Marcus lovedmthecsnnon being fired and playing dress up soldier!

I'm thinking about peppa pig world sometime what's the verdict Sam?he does love peppa can even point to her when asked ( he's. it very good at this!)

Those with 2 yrs up when and what happened at 2 yr check. Just curious really was wondering if we can avoid it!

Got his appoint for an EEG in June, need to try an change it if I can as its a Monday :growlmad: they stick nodes on his head and record his brain activity for an hour, apparently only relevant if he has a seizure there which is unlikely :dohh:

Are any of the little people obsessed with outdoors? Marcus is actually fixated with being outside, doesn't care if its rain wind sun just wants out. No idea why its purely being outside doesn't after if tis outside a shop rather than in it or garden v house , its nice but a pain at times :haha: x

Amelia and Beth don't panic about diet too much as long as they eat something, my niece has been fussy since weaning too she hates veg won't eat any at all, she wil all Any fruit tho but veg actually makes her gag! Most days she will ask for what she calls a lunch which is usually cucumber, cheese cubes, ham, grapes or blueberries and a little bread and butter, she will eat plain pasta too :sick:

She is by far not an unhealthy child and isn't over or under weight either!

HV make me laugh, I asked mine about using excess breatmilk I'd expressed in weaning for her to say to me dump it she can have formula or a little cows milk mixed in now :say what:

Beth Daisy loves being outside too she always sakes to go out in the garden and frequently asks for her sand!

Can you change his EEG?? Surely that's something they run regular clinics for?

We were going to go to the historic docks to go on the victory and see the Mary rose etc but the weather was horrific it just wouldn't have been any fun!

We went to Brighton sealife, it's only 40 mins from where we live :)

I haven't heard anything about a 2 yr check, do all kids have one?

Xxx

Peppa Pig world was good. Was freezing so didnt stay all day but would defo go back and in the summer. Sophia loved the rides and went on them all. We didnt do the poultons park bit but it looked good.

The 2yr check was a quick meeting. Checking their speech how many words etc, potty training, got them to play with certain toys to see how she played and asked if we had concerns.

Was a bit pointless but its their sign off appointment to not see us again.

Usual thing with the checks then lol!

The weather has been so weird here sunny one. In next it's throwing it down with hail!!!

Xxx

:wacko: Marcus was attempting to drown himself earlier! He has collected water in the sand water table thing from the rain and is stood there dunking is head in it face etc like he's apple bobbing :dohh:

I don't mind him doing this but il have to be vigilant just in case :haha:

I took him to soft play today.he had a great time again dawn as there 3 hours I was more tired than him. There were some lovely children but he didn't Interact but that's just Marcus :flower: they run a special session for additional needs where they have lights and sensory things too. I feel a fraud going but the owner invited us. She's seen him grow the st few months so aware of his quirks. Going to give it a go sometimes.

How's everyone doi g? Not long for baby kix now x

hi all!

i really want to go to peppa pig world! looks great just a very long way from us we would have to stay over!
kix is due in two weeks think i read on fb! flown by!

allister is around 12kg i think or bit less! not sure on height but all his next 18-24 months are still too long espec trousers i have to roll them up!
he really struggles to go to the toilet hes on movicol now, poor little man :( he also isnt the best eater either, but doctor said to me as long as always drinking thats main thing, and he drinks alot! does eat fruit and veg etc just tends to pick one thing each meal time that he wants and then he won't vary it, but hes happy and healthy so don't worry about it now.
hes got his 2 year check due, i have got to arrange visit.
he absolutely loves being outside i so cannot wait to have the garden for him, he will love it.

Kitchen tiling be finished by tomorrow evening, stairs are in process of being made and should be fitted by end of next week.. then its just carpets :D soooo very close.

Anna I'm not sure if you know but it's normal that children don't interact with other children at this age, they play next to each other till about 4-5 yrs so Marcus isn't abnormal in not interacting at soft play in fact it's normal :)

I'm sure he will love the new group tho :)

Hay I don't know if you were told or are aware but movicol can cause tummy ache, my niece doesn't go on her own either and was given it but she got chronic tummy ache so now takes lactolose which works differently to movicol so if he complains of tummy ache it could be that :)

It's so exciting you are so close now it will be bliss for you to be in finally huh! Can't wait to see all your pictures!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->