The official cerazette missing period support thread!! *NAME CHANGE*

You don't bore us Beth!! Hope you had a lovely birthday ��

Daisy is currently doing well with counting and colours and basically copies everything I say or do which can be a little embarrassing at times haha!

Pink sorry to hear you are sad as no one remembers your anniversary, I think it's a date that not many people deem important, ours is valentines and people still don't bother to acknowledge it :(

Hope you are resting as much as is possible, when is your next appointment? Do you find out about section date then?

How are you feeling about cal going in soon?

Hope everyone else is well
Xxx

I had bp check today and all was ok, scan is Friday with dr appointment so I'm hoping we get date then. Busy day Friday as it's my scan plus cal gets his op. I haven't really thought about it a lot tbh. I am scared for him as he still seems so little but I just want the pain to go now and see the difference.
Not long now.
I find esmae is forward than what cal was and is so funny with her talking :) xx

My nephew has had 2 sets of grommets one when he was about cals age, they aren't under very long and I'm sure he will be fine, I think it'll be harder on you watching him :hugs: the improvements they make one the glue ear is fixed is amazing!

Glad your bp is fine too, hope you get your date Friday, it's gone quickly huh

Xxx

:hugs: hope everything goes ok pink. It's best for long run and may help his sleep etc.

I remember u planning ur wedding its gone fast :flower:

We have " conversations" with Marcus, he has lots oh expressions facially and random,y goes oh!

He seriously can dance wish I could video him properly always stops or slows when I try to.

Bit miffed as he bit somebody again today but it wasn't his fault. Apparently a girl was playing with his face and put her fingers in his mouth :dohh:seriously they know he's a little un user friendly and can bite so was a bit miffed she was allowed to be so in his space ( he hates it).

We have gone backwards with violence but I'm certain its communication frustration, we have intervention starting this week. Still don't know quite what that is :haha:

EEG tomorrow il be sat in the bk of car fir the journey feeding him treats to try to keep him awake :blush:

Hope it goes ok tomorrow anna :).
They keep us on our toes. Esmae is having tantrums and screaming fits if she gets told off :-( think she's been watching cal too much. I hope it does help his ears. I know I keep thinking about him having to go to sleep. Need some calpol in just to ease any pain. Steves still off so he will help with night wake ups.
Xx

Good luck with the EEG tomorrow Beth, I'm sure you'll be able to keep him going with treats ;) Beth I'm desparate to know what this intervention is too :haha:

Pink I'm glad you have Steve home to help you out, it really makes a huge difference when you have support :)

Keep us posted please ladies :hugs:

:thumbup:EEG all done. There were abnormalities last time but they said it might have been stress triggering them so repeat when asleep so he's relaxed. Only think I wonder if this one is clear but the other has abnormalities does that mean stress may trigger something that they should monitor or will they discard it :shrug: guess that's their call they are the professionals.

This intervention I think is a get to know him well his strengths and weaknesses ur guess is as good as mine.

Pink and Betty, i ordered a KAM snap pliers and snaps set with some birthday money. Thought u two might appreciate that, it looks fun! If I only I could sew better.

U know patterns. Do u cut first then trace on to material or pin to material then cut?

Also any tips for cutting straight? Eg u are making t up yourself and need a rectangle, I never know how to get my straight edges to then measure my size etc? Does that make sense.

What's Daisyndoig for her birthday?

Sorry I realised I said good luck for tomorrow amd it was today der!!

Glad it went ok hope the results are good from today :)

Patterns I pin to the fabric and cut round, I also trace the smaller sizes onto pattern paper first so you don't render the pattern useless!

As for cutting straight, get some Taylor's chalk and use a ruler straight on the fabric :thumbup:

Ooh I need some of those pliers in my life!!!!! Let me know how they are when you've had a play

We are having a family day out this year for her birthday, we are going to drusillas

Xxx

Patterns I pin and trace onto fabric that way , like Betty says saves fabric. Or another one is if tracing will fit on Greece proof paper you could always trace original then cut pattern out from tracing paper then pin onto fabric and cut .
I've got some
Snap pliers from hobby craft about £16 I think they are a life saver and I hardly have any broken to miss squeezed snaps lol my friends borrowings mine at mo
And I hate the hammer and manual tool.
Tomorrow is pre op for cal, getting nervous now but I'm sure he will be fine xx

I'm sure he will pink, it's a scary process for you but I'm sure he won't be fazed!

The anaesthetist that put my nephew to sleep referred to the liquids as tea and milk and asked if he took sugar etc.... They really are brilliant!

I want some of those pliers! Might have to get them after payday! Saves sewing poppers on huh!!

Xxx

Armed robbery was in 2005 when i worked at the travel agents. I had a meat cleaver held to my head and a gun pointed at me from the door. I wasnt bothered at the time but when all the whats ifs come in thats when i got worse. I had a very brief counselling session but defo think i need more!

Marcus sounds like he is doing a lot better. The biting comes and goes with any child. Its her own fault putting fingers in mouths!

I like Coby pink and glad scans sorted. The grommet op is so quick and easy and well worth it.

We never make any fuss over any events so for our anniversary we did nothing and only Chris' mum sent a card (but thats how they are). I never mentioned it to Chris sure he would forget and he never mentioned it to me thinking the same as me lol... we both remembered!

Have any of you read 'the fault in our stars'? Such a good book and the film is out!
Im going to see it next week and so hoping they haven't ruined the book!

Have a good weekend all
x

I want to see that film looks good but haven't read the book xx

:haha:I. Evidently am a right diva, I'd go mad if hubby forgot our anniversary or we didn't plan anything. I still harp on about him forgetting my Mother's Day from marcusbut remembering his mum :happydance:

Samie deff try and get more help,if you need it well worth it in the lo g run :hugs:

I got Marcus the mega blocks building table today from the charity shop, £1.50 prestine condition. It lives in the garden which is now his open air play room, he loves it. Stacked the blocks up really high which is more than he usually does.

He seems to improve then relapses then sort of hits stagnant waters. It is what it is, he's quite comical really when he wants to be :cloud9:

We've been invited to a party of his one little friend but since the incident last weeks things seem weird. She seems a bit off with me but imdunnomif its something else nothing to do with us. I've asked outright if she is ok and fallen out etc, all seems fine. I have also said I'd understand if she'd not like us at the party ( he can really struggle in crowds) but said she does but if he fights the other children there will fight back ( her family's kids) and won't be like her daughter. I just found this really odd. I mean I've offered to not go sort of idea as I'd hate for her to be stressing about if he caused an issue. Obv if he did he gets one warning like any other ch,d then I'd take him home.

We get on great normally and see each other once a week if not more. Even this morning she text to say she's not coming to play group as its not for them but noramlly they like it. :shrug:

It's prob something totally unrelated I just feel really weird. Pointless moan but its one of them had to rabble on about it thoughts!

I got some bargain stocking fillers from kiddicare today, not sure fi sale is online but they had some great cheap bits xx

Samie that sounds awful, definitely seek more counselling if you feel you need it I'd say you definitely do :hugs:

Anna I wouldn't worry too much about her, you can't stop Marcus doing 'normal' things because how is supposed to learn social etiquette if you don't take him places? Or do things with him 'just in case'

Pink hope you are feeling ok about tomorrow, good luck for it, let us know how it all goes :hugs:

Xxx

Hi ladies we were home by 4pm I was knackered as I was up at 4am scared I would miss alarm . We had to wait 3 1/2 hrs for surgery the. I had to dash off to scan. I was a wreck seeing him go to sleep was horrid I hope I don't have to see it again then I get to clinic to be told appointment is changed and that can't see me although I needed to . I actually cried because I hated leaving cal and the it toppede off with appointment . Luckily I was seen but it still took and hour for all of it and cal was waiting 30mins for me. He was quiet to start
Off with then soon back to his usual self lol.
He went to bed just before 9 and wondering if we will have any wake ups just now to see it do it's magic . 3 months for review.
Back to consultant next Friday then hope I get a date . Think i will be needing steroids again then book me in not long after xx

Really glad it all went well with the op, that's rubbish about the clinic appointment! Hope you get your date next appointment will be nice for you to know when your going in huh!

Hope cal is ok today :)

Xxx

:flower: he's cal getting on pink? Hope everyone's ok, been so warm this weekend.

We we t to the party. Didn't get to see my fiend much but think she's been stressed with party. :shrug:

Marcus coped ok, he was a wreck when we arrived was really upset and nervous but he settled down. He's used to the house but there were lots of strangers and children. Managed 3 hours, 2 pulls on a boys shirt but or attacking him and finally pulled a boys hair at th end :dohh: so we left then as he was so over stimulate. It's sad I've no family or friends olive him a party but he'd hate it x

Glad you had a good time at the party Anna :)

Been really warm here too this weekend, been over 30 today too 😳

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->