• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Official CSI Thread

P

pinkmummy

My friend always used to go on about how brilliant CSI is and just used to call her sad, then I decided to tape one on Sky+ once coz there was nothing on and now I'm hooked!

I tape them off Living and FIVER all the time! I haven't seen all of one series and keep watching different ones (whatevers on the channel) gonna start getting the series and watching them from start to finish! :D

Anyone else a big CSI fan? xx

That's the only one I haven't seen, seen CSI and CSI New York but never seen Miami xx

I love CSI and CSI new york, I just can't gel with Miami for some reason

I haven't really gotten into the new series on 5, without Grissom it is just a bit odd I think

I know this is CSi thread but do you guys watch NCIS or The mentalist?

No I've never seen any of those, I've seen NCSI on the planner but never looked at it x

I love the original CSI:Crime Scene Investigation :)

No I've never seen any of those, I've seen NCSI on the planner but never looked at it x
If you like CSI i am sure you will like this, look out for Tony he is gorgeous

hmmmmm Nick!!, Greg is not bad either in the later episodes

CSI is awesome.. I am completely hooked on all of them!!

CSI Sunday on FiveUSA is fantastic, like 4/5 hours straight of CSI :happydance::happydance:

xXx

I dont like CSI las vegas anymore with laurence fishbourne in it.... I preferred Grissom.
I love Miami. Horatio is fantastic just now. NY is ok.

I love NCIS too :) Di'Nozzo cracks me up. I love how he always annoys people like "probie" :rofl: Abbey is too stereotypical "goth" eben down to her tattoos lol tho..even though I do like her too.

I watched CSI on five last night and remembered Nick is not so hot with his tache!!

:rofl: I taped that one and haven't seen it yet, I've got about 8 in the panner to watch haha! :D xx

I love CSI..
I'll watch CSI Miami but New York doesn't interest me really.

I love CSI:Miami sooo much!

Never really got into the others but will watch them if there's nowt on tv.

If I ever have a daughter her middle name is going to be Calleigh after the character in Miami.

Yes I'm sad but its a frickin cool name!!

i used to watch all the CSI's but for some reasons ive stopped watching them all since grissom left its just not the same :sad1:

But nick and greg :cloud9: :blush:

I don't think I've seen any of the ones where Grissom isn't in it. Although I just watched one I taped this morning that was from series 1 about a baby being kidnapped :( Its was awful made me :cry: LOL

I love all the CSI's especially CSI:Miami, think its so good cant wait for the new series that starts on 30th:happydance:.

I love CSI sunday on FiveUSA

I love CSI:Miami sooo much!

Never really got into the others but will watch them if there's nowt on tv.

If I ever have a daughter her middle name is going to be Calleigh after the character in Miami.

Yes I'm sad but its a frickin cool name!!

I love CSI Miami too x I watch CSI: crime scene investigation but dont really watch CSI NY x
I love Horatio in CSI Miami, I like Speedle too but he's gone now :-( Erics cool though x
I watch them on Five:USA so I watch which ever episode is on x I've seen a few new ones but missed the one where Speedle died so not sure what happened to him x
I have seen adverts for the new CSI: Miami that starts on the 30th :cry: anyone else seen it???

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->