The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

BByo- Babies are always a joy!!! Congrats on being an Aunty again :)

Liz- love your temps!!! I took Provera last night, I was expecting a high temp...SO it was probably that..Or maybe I did...

Bath and Body works has an awesome sale going on!! I just went nuts there! LOL

How's everyone doing today?

hmm, what are the two open circles from? temping at a different time? what's it look like if you use the temperature adjuster and use those temps instead?

Ooo the temperature adjustor. I've never used that before.

I have not slept well the past several nights and I end up waking up way before my alarm goes off and then I toss and turn and try to sleep some more. I finally give up and temp.

:holly:
...The most ridiculous smiley I could find to cheer you guys up!
Yesterday a patient called my husband a baked bean head (because he has red hair?!) We get a lot of abuse from patients at work, but I've never heard this one before and it made me chuckle! It may become his new nickname.

Operation - give it a few more days and your pattern may become clear.

Stacey - really hope thats ovulation

Liz - cant stop staring at your chart wishing it was mine! Really want to fast forward 4 days to know whats going to happen! :bfp:

AFM - I've also started supplementing DH, with fertilman. Hopefully that will help. I am sick of taking prenatals (I'm sure i must overflowing with folic acid by now!) but I'm sure I'll get enthusiastic again just as soon as AF comes and goes.

Still waiting patiently... I've given up keeping quiet about TTC at work as I cant give a good explanation as to why I'm not applying for retrieval job, the obvious choice. Plus I find it quite difficult to think/talk about anything except babies!

A baked bean head? That's a new one! lol Have you decided yet what you want to do?

AFM...I am back to reptile. I'm going to go over here and sit on my rock and sun myself. It's supposed to hit 109 today, 108 tomorrow, and 106 Sunday. That should warm me up.

Lol Bbyo, dang that's hot!!!

I have been so nauseous for the past couple of days! This is the first time the pills make me feel this way.

Babyo- does it matter that your temps are low now? As long as your temp rises after ov you are ok right? I try to tell myself the opposite, that my pre-ov high temps are ok as long as they go up in the LP.

Dreamers- I like baked bean head and might use it with some of the cardiologists I work with :)

Stacey- sorry you feel ick. I hope it passes soon. I still think you should take clomid a la calasen to trigger ovulation. I wish your dr would take my advice! Does your hubby work for kaiser? Unrelated question, I have just been curious :)

Guys- I really don't know if I can wait for AF this time. Hpts are already calling my name, yes, all the way from the store. Haha!

I don't blame you; your chart looks great Rainy! Hold out for just a couple more days if you can!

Liz- he does! just hold out for a couple more days!

I wish she did too, i'm hoping my
nausea will go away!!!

Whats for dinner ladies? It feels like a spaghetti night here!

CD 1 :( So with that said This cycle was a 24 day cycle and a 8/9 day LP. WTH!!!

Im with BabyO TEST TEST TEST TEST !!! we GOTTA see that BFP!!!~

ITS 111 degrees here today!!! goooooodness its HOT, have you ladies seen the preview to this new movie "MAGIC MIKE"????

You guys are so funny!
I will test a little early this time but I am thinking Tuesday or Wednesday. Or maybe Monday. I hope we made a baby this month I have been having the most amazing dreams. I will definitely be sending my chart to the midwife to scrutinize if no bun in my proverbial oven.

Stacey- we had pasta last night. No clue what to eat today unfortunately!

Lvn- sorry about AF :( you totally called it when you felt those AF cramps. I really really wish you would temp so we could see if your temp stays up during your LP. Could mean progesterone problem.

Calasen- we had fish and chips on Tuesday. I bet yours are better. I have always wanted to visit the uk to try them!

liz, holy cow your chart is TEXTBOOK PERFECT!! It's a dream chart!! I just know you caught the egg! You know I have no willpower so OF COURSE I will say test. lol now now now. haha sorry!!!! I am just so eager for you!

stacey- i agree with liz! i wish the doc would get you some clomid! we are gonna get you your bfp if its the last thing i do!

lvn- sorry about cd1. another month to have some fun baby making :) GL this cycle!!

dreamers- ive missed you. i also agree you should go with your gut on the job. I cant wait to hear what you decide!

bbyo- geez thats hot!! its been 99-100 here... its been a serious drought...and today, FINALLY rain! wahoo! i hope that weather warms you up and gets your fertility flowing!!! lol

afm, started temping. im still SO new to it...and i forget about every other day to do it. uhh... ill be in the car on my way to work and all of a sudden i think...:"damn it!!!!!!" I am going to post a link to what I have so far... only a few temps are in there. please dont make fun. haha im still getting used to it. based on OPKs in the past, I O between CD17-21. I am CD18 today and we have BDd CD 12, 13, 15, and 16!! Wish we would have last night but I dont think it will hurt us as long as we do it again tonight.

I REALLY want to temp but every single time i try i cannot make it two days in a row LOL !! and i wake up alot during the night :/ Im not really sure what the hell my body is doing??? I was bleeding AF style for about 13 hours then it STOPPED. Still horrible AF cramping though .. who knows!! im really really going to try the tempiing

Yay Molly! You will get used to temping soon, after it becomes a habit it will be easy peasy. Get busy tonight lady!

Lvn- i know you can do it! And it will be so fun to stalk your chart! If you and Molly both chart then we will all be doing it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->