The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Congrats lvn, glad we are back on the scoreboard, go team!

Dreamers- i guess my chart does look good when I compare it to your BFP cycle. I will be testing in about 8 hours. :)

Thank you guys for the moral support! Goodnight :sleep:

Confirmed with DIGI!!! YAY!

FRER yesterday evening urine(diluted) drank ton of water!! DH said he didnt see it yesterday but I did!!! its light but there and today i took another and its DARKER!!!
DIGI FMU!- feeling that wonderful nausea

Attachments

• preggo.jpg
    preggo.jpg
    11.8 KB · Views: 9
So everyone don't give up hope!! Even with the spotting I had at 9 DPO and all BFN TILL 11 DPO

wtg luvn, also glad we are back to getting a bfp on the board!

good morning ladies :) hows everyone doing today??

bbyo-my chart makes no sense yet. lol at all. i havent gotten the hang of doing it everyday, plus at the same time. lol temping has NOT been fun for me! we can DO THIS!!!

Babyo- your chart is crazy, I hope it starts to make sense soon. I hope your temp goes up tomorrow and stays up.

Molly- It would not be so unusual to ovulate on cd21 for you, right? Any day now.... What does the fertility monitor have to say about it?

Attached pic, no idea how to actually do it. hope this worked.

Attachments

• photo-1.jpg
    photo-1.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 5
OMG FREAKING GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LIZ YOURE PREGNANT!! WAHOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Congrats times a million!!

liz, its SO real! so pink and just beautiful! i love that you got this right after you saw your midwife... you actually caved and tested early- which is so NOT you. your body just knew something was up! Im elated for you... we have been on this journey together for a while now- and i couldnt be happier for you!

TWO BFPS!! The ex-mirena ladies are BACK!! lol

Lvn- congrats!!!! I'm so happy for you!!! Praying it sticks!!!!

Liz- such a beautiful pink line!!!! Congrats!! I'm so happy for you!!!! How's dh? Did you tell your son yet?

Bbyo- how's the opk's?

Molly! :hi: missed ya!!! You had a dip this morning! Maybe it's O day? Are you doing opk's? Do you temp vaginally?

Afm- same, same. Dh bought fireworks last night. He's working on the 4th, so we had our 4th of july last night :)

Stacey- I've missed you too! Lol I hope it was a dip and O is today!! Haven't had much ewcm at all, wish I had preseed. But my timing will be picture perfect so ill take it. I'm anxious to see what my temp does tomorrow! I work so I know it'll be at the right time. Hah Im getting better at remembering. Anyways I got a positive opk on cd19 and I'm still psotive today. It's always 3 days of positives for me! Whenever I use the opk predictor thing on ff, it says I O on the last day of my surge, which would also be today. I'm so scared I'm gonna find out I'm not ovulating or something. I pray my temps will show otherwise!!

I'm excited about the 4th! Going to watch the fireworks and enjoy a big extended family cookout!

Still no + opk for me. My body has gone insane. I'm going to target tonight to buy more because I have run out of my internet cheapies. I kind of liked the target brand better even if they were more expensive. I'll probably just get the little bottle of 7 rather than the one with 20 in it.

I think I'm going to end up with an anovulatory cycle which I guess if it's going to happen it might as well happen right before the RE.

ohhhh hopefully this BFP thing continues!!!!

Congratulations to both of you beautiful girls :) and wishing you both a very happy and healthy 9 months XXX

OMG RAINY!!! SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU!!! :happydance: Seeing your :bfp: made me get all teary here at work but oh well! lol. Super happy and healthy nine months to you!

And you too Lvn! Congrats! Hope this one sticks for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->