The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

Very strange jones, I'd guess cd10 if I had to pinpoint ovulation off your chart...hope your temps over the next couple days clear thing up a bit more!

DH's ball ultrasound was fine. Nothing there.

That struck me as sooo funny!!! :) Sorry :) But so glad hes fine so far :)

Oh and the reason I never comment on anyones charts is purely because one look at them confuses so I find it hard to interpret them :) Please don't think I'm being selffish and unsupportive, I just can' read charts at all :)

Try the temp correcter. It's on the online version of FF but not the mobile version. That may make it less confusing. I think the first CH are fake and maybe the spike from today is real?

Calesen- no worries :)

BByo- Yeah I think you're right. Maybe it is the FB giving me high temps also. Who knows..I guess we just have to wait and see.

Glad to hear there's nothing wrong with your DH's jewels! :)

I'm sorry Stacey. I was really hoping you had ovulated :(
Fingers crossed you ovulate very soon. I still think that FB will help you.
:hugs:
Molly- didn't your MW say that women with pcos benefit from FB?

Sorry stacy... :-( hope it gets better...maybe FB just messes with temps like soy does...

Whoo Hooo only my Ultrasound is around the corner!! Monday cant come soon enough:) cant wait to see my bean and heartbeat!! will post pics after i go!

Stacey my temps seem to be more even now. I don't know what is up with your body. (I don't pretend to understand mine either.)

Hopefully the RE can tell us something on Monday.

Bbyo- I seemed to have a few days of it looking "normal" and then it went wack!!!! Ughhh!

Thinking of you and your temps Stacey! Hope you're hangin in there!

Hey Liz- I'm here, not really stressed about it. I started to spotting today, seems to be getting a little heavier. How are you feeling?

All hubby heard at our appointment was "Well done sir!" Apparetly he makes 3 times the sperm of normal dudes. The good news is that his morphology problems aren't that bad considering how many sperms he makes. I'll never hear the end of this. It's been non stop since we left the office.

I had an HSG and I look good. My left tube is a little sluggish, whatever that means. DH had another SA today. We will go back in a few weeks and get a plan. He wants to do femara for 3 months with progesteone support and go from there.

Hi ladies, this will be one of my last posts... went in for the ultrasound today. nothing good to say. my placenta has torn 2/3 away from the cervix, and they is blood between the two. No viable heartbeat. I have absolutley no words, other than the reaction my DH has had is heartbreaking. in the past 20 minutes since i found out he has called and text me several times to get his point across that he absolutley WILL NOT do this again. Betas drawn today and wed. and another ultrasound Friday. If betas are not where they should be, a D&C next week. Good luck to everyones TTC journey and it was great being with yall during mine!

Luvn -- I am so so sorry :( theres no words that can ever help, sending my thoughts your way that you heal from this and hope you and your family get through this tough time :(

Lvn- I am so sorry to hear that. This should not be something you have to experience. I know it must be particularly hard given your previous loss. Thinking of you. I hope your body heals quickly and that your hubby is supportive while you go through this together.

I am so sorry to hear your news. :( I cannot even begin to know how much you must be hurting right now.

We are here for you if you need us. (((HUG)))

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->