The 'OFFICIAL' Ex Mirena Thread

So sorry Lovn - thats so horrible. Try not to think too much about convincing DH about next time yet. He's hurting and you both need time to get over this before deciding on whats next. Look after yourself x

Stacey - looks like it might be another long cycle like last month? Hang in there!

Operation - ha ha! Your DH is so funny. Your going to be hearing a lot about super sperm!

Liz - I trust all is going well?

AFM - Had 5 days of spotting, now stopped. Im calling it AF until I get something more convincing. Which means Ive started temping and ovulation testing in the hope I become fertile and we can finally start trying again!

Jessica- I'm so sorry :hugs: no one should ever have to go through that! *prayers*

Dreamers- I'm trying to stay positive, so far I think I'm doing ok. :)

BByo- That's funny!

Lvn- thinking of you this morning.

Babyo- I bet your hubby is going to be spunky with the good news of his abundance! Excuse my ignorance, what does Femara do?

Hi Stacey, Molly, calasen!

Dreamers- 5 days of spotting sounds like progress!!! I am so excited for your body to be getting ready to ttc. Yay!
Everything with me is ok. I have had an awful summer cough, that combined with nausea and exhaustion is a pretty yucky way to feel.
I have not seen a spot of blood and have had virtually no cramping since what I had assumed was implantation. So seems like all is well. Because I will be travelling and then the following week my MW is out of town, my first appointment isn't until 8/16!

I woke up to DH singing a song about his sperm and balls. I've gotten non stop texts about how awesome his balls are all morning. ~sigh~ I have no control! lol

We started a blog (I'll eventually link to my siggy) and all he wants to write about are his balls and little swimmers!!! hahahaha

The RE created a monster.

Femara is like clomid, but with less side effects. The RE thinks I have a problem with my corpus luteum, meaning, he thinks I make crappy ones, which I think also means he thinks I'm not making great eggs. I will take Femara day 3-7 along with oral progesterone and possibly also suppositories. He actually said it's common after such a long period of birth control to have my problem. Femara doesn't thin the uterine lining like clomid and it doesn't dry up the cervical fluid as much either. It also has a lower chance of multiples and of overstimulating the ovaries. He wanted to go with this rather than clomid because he felt safe giving this to us in a non-monitored cycle. He will require USs and all that jazz if we use clomid. I like that about this guy, he is SAFE! He won't hand out drugs and hope for the best. Right now Femara is used off label in fertility so the other good thing is it may be covered by my insurance!

Mr. RE is also billing me for irregular bleeding rather than fertility to try to get it covered by my crappy insurance.

BByo- That's awesome! You'll have your BFP in no time!!!!

afm- my spotting continues, not heavy enough to use a pad just a panti-liner. I have some little chunks of blood, I'm not sure If I should put light? instead of spotting? I'm also cramping. I'm thinking about calling my doc. and asking for the Metformin prescription.

Rainy- Hope you feel better!! Can't wait for your appointment!

Luvn, my heart completely goes out to you. I am so sorry about all of this. I'll be thinking of you and sending a million hugs!!!

Beta came back and guess what! Progesterone 8.1 freaking can't believe it. Turns out my beta done before( at my family practice) not obgyn was low also and they " overlooked it" hcg 5700. Another done tomorrow and results back Friday. If not doubled or close and still no heartbeat on US a D&C Friday evening. Any comments appreciated! Till then I have progesterone caps 200 mg twice a day . This is gonna be a fun week of school/ work. I'm so heartbroken . 2 in a row is my DH limit. This is my last chance! Please pray for me for a heartbeat Friday.

I woke up to DH singing a song about his sperm and balls. I've gotten non stop texts about how awesome his balls are all morning. ~sigh~ I have no control! lol

We started a blog (I'll eventually link to my siggy) and all he wants to write about are his balls and little swimmers!!! hahahaha

The RE created a monster.

Femara is like clomid, but with less side effects. The RE thinks I have a problem with my corpus luteum, meaning, he thinks I make crappy ones, which I think also means he thinks I'm not making great eggs. I will take Femara day 3-7 along with oral progesterone and possibly also suppositories. He actually said it's common after such a long period of birth control to have my problem. Femara doesn't thin the uterine lining like clomid and it doesn't dry up the cervical fluid as much either. It also has a lower chance of multiples and of overstimulating the ovaries. He wanted to go with this rather than clomid because he felt safe giving this to us in a non-monitored cycle. He will require USs and all that jazz if we use clomid. I like that about this guy, he is SAFE! He won't hand out drugs and hope for the best. Right now Femara is used off label in fertility so the other good thing is it may be covered by my insurance!

Mr. RE is also billing me for irregular bleeding rather than fertility to try to get it covered by my crappy insurance.
That sounds LIKe an awesome RE.!! patient oriented and on your side to help is really what you deserve!! GL

How could they overlook that!?!? I would be livid.

It makes me wonder if you were on supplements like me what would happen.

If***** I would of been on supplements I would of never had this problem. If if if if. If someone would of recognized this with my first loss ( I just obtained my records from ER and what do u know progesterone 5.1 I would not be losing this pregnancy. And this is espocally heartbreaking as this is my very last time to get it right.

Jessica- I would be so upset!!! :hugs:

BByo- I can, I love reading your blogs!

-- I have my Metformin and ready to take it!

Ugh, I wish I was on my computer, so hard to type on my phone. Apologies in advance for errors!

Lvn-I'm so so sorry. I hope things turn out okay by friday. I can't pull up my chart on my phone but it's in my sig, check out when I started progesterone. Mine tested low and the dr had zero concerns about it ' because they only find it a concern after three consecutive miscarriages'. I think thats ridiculous because no woman should have to go through that once, let alone three times!! Anyway, I guess I got lucky because I posted my results on the first tri board and someone jumped all over it and told me to demand supplements. If I hadn't I'm confident I wouldn't be where I an now. I know that may not help now but hopefully it isn't too late for your little bean. Don't rush into ad&c just in case though...

Bbyo-your dh is hilarious. Glad the dr isn't concerned about his sa results. Hope everything else checks out okay with you both.

Hi to everyone else! I'm camping and shouldn't be checking on all of you but I couldn't help it, I'm obsessed! <3 to all!

second betas done today. im so nervous for tomorrow. terrified to call and get my results!! I need at least 11,000. PLease please please pray for me and my bean!

Lvn- prayers have been said! I woke up today and thought of you. Hope you get the results soon. I hope your numbers are better than the goal!

I am a emotional wreck!! I'm TERRIFIED for today and tomorrow. I will call in 2 hours for ny results. I have an ultrasound tomorrow at 9 amand to go over results. Then at 2 pm in a larger city at a stricktly ob hospital I am seeing another doctor for second opionion and to make sure there is no chance of viability before the dreaded D&C.

Jessica- Praying it's good news.

Hows everyone else doing? It's awfully quiet here.

-- My spotting continues, there's no way I can get bd'ing with that. I started Metformin, Lets see how that works for me.

Molly :hi: You've been MIA Lady! Hope you're doing well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->