The official mod bugging thread- we want the grotto open!!!

ive just made a wish list on elc lol, its freyas first xmas followed by her birthday on the 27th dec! so even more more more to buy. im so giddy for it all now ive made a list. think i might look in store on monday at the stuff thats in the sale now to put it away eeeeek. i knoew there's be one of these threads somewhere and i was right lol.

Omg!! I'm so joining you on making a wish list on elc :happydance:

Join the birthday club with elc its free Hun then they send you vouchers near Xmas and birthdays :thumbup:

yeh imogens already on it and i just put freya down! imogens birthday is 12th jan so will get two vouchers close together ha ha. although theres always loads of codes flying round that time of year anyway! really looking forward to it all this year, imogens gonna be so into santa this year, she was getting into it a bit last one.

yeh imogens already on it and i just put freya down! imogens birthday is 12th jan so will get two vouchers close together ha ha. although theres always loads of codes flying round that time of year anyway! really looking forward to it all this year, imogens gonna be so into santa this year, she was getting into it a bit last one.

Awww wow I can't wait till Isabelle's going to really understand and believe in Santa :happydance:. Sound like your gonna have a fab Xmas :D .

That's true always lots of discount codes and vouchers :thumbup:. I use a good website that tells you great deals called uk hot deals I'm always on it much to my oh's disgust lol x

Come on mods open the grotto already! summer is proving to be a complete failure this year, a lot of us are down on our luck or feeling the pinch, we need something to feel happy about! :(

just ordered a wooden trian set from home bargains! first official christmas present bought! yay!

Come on mods open the grotto already! summer is proving to be a complete failure this year, a lot of us are down on our luck or feeling the pinch, we need something to feel happy about! :(

I agree it's July and it's pouring down please open it will cheat us all up :cry: x

Argos have a really good toy sale on ladies! Just off to pick up a happily land set I reserved last night for £7 from £30 !! Xx

I have to be super prepared this year being that i'm due a boxing day baby so could do with some inspiration on my christmas shopping and getting started! i love the grotto :D

This was me last year lol, I was due 22nd, got all my shopping and wrapping done a few weeks before, she was born 27th. X

i started shopping in may haha!! a big cupboard above my wardrobe already half full u dont notice the money when u get a couple of things a month rather than everything in november! i got some stuff from the argos happylands on sale great bargin!!

Wow everyone is so excited! I missed this grotto last year.. I can't wait for Christmas now that it my LOs birthday too!

I have to be super prepared this year being that i'm due a boxing day baby so could do with some inspiration on my christmas shopping and getting started! i love the grotto :D

This was me last year lol, I was due 22nd, got all my shopping and wrapping done a few weeks before, she was born 27th. X
This was me last year too.. He was due boxing day but arrived on Christmas day! :thumbup: Still don't know how we're going to mix celebrations though :dohh:

I had my legs firmly crossed Christmas day ha ha. It's difficult isn't it! Maybe spilt the day do you have Xmas morning and all the Santa stuff, Xmas dinner then birthday and little tea party with cake. Unless you normally have Xmas dinner Late on. You'll work something out. Xx

That's another Xmas present put away for Isabelle. Just got her a wheely bug so cute we got her the tiger one!!

She's gonna love it! X

I had my legs firmly crossed Christmas day ha ha. It's difficult isn't it! Maybe spilt the day do you have Xmas morning and all the Santa stuff, Xmas dinner then birthday and little tea party with cake. Unless you normally have Xmas dinner Late on. You'll work something out. Xx

Haha my plan the whole 9 months was to firmly cross my legs on Christmas but when I woke up that morning it was too late! :haha: we'll work something out.. We have a lot of family so we usually have a dinner Xmas eve, Xmas day and boxing day (too much turkey!) so maybe we'll do a bday party a week before and then just a little family thing on the actual day before dinner. Its all so confusing.. I'm still pushing for a half birthday party when he's older with friends etc but OH thinks that's silly lol.

Ha ha people say I should do that for Freya as well! We usually have oh family round on boxing day but I'm not doing that then having everyone round the day after for her birthday too! So think boxing day will have to be a chill out day from now on lol. My other daughters birthday is jan 12th so don't know if to do a joint party or not. X

guess what my local card factory has put out today....................boxes of christmas cards!!!!

so freakin excited for xmas got almost all of LO's xmas pressies :D

So the grotto is still not open?????

Ladies we need to step up our game :xmas13:

Went and picked up a princess pink little tikes cosy coupe from elc and they priced matched it for me to £29.99 from £53 the same as toys r us yay!!

Also got her2 books the grufalo and the grufalos child :D

All I need to get now are a couple of stocking presents for her saying that though no doubt I'll end up buying more lol xx

Went and picked up a princess pink little tikes cosy coupe from elc and they priced matched it for me to £29.99 from £53 the same as toys r us yay!!

Also got her2 books the grufalo and the grufalos child :D

All I need to get now are a couple of stocking presents for her saying that though no doubt I'll end up buying more lol xx

I quickly got the red & yellow cozy coupe for my LO off Amazon for £29.99 (before the price went up again) for Christmas :D..So Excited

I'm off to elc later to see what they've got on offer lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->