The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

I dont mind... you go off and have fun with your wedding and hunny moon. im sure your more worried about that than sweeties... well i hope you are :haha:

Thats worrying thing I'm more worried about the sweetie swap being sorted than the wedding :haha: x

Just tried to send you a PM but your inbox might be full? so copy and pasted below:

Hello!
Hope the final plans for the wedding are going well! Would it be OK for me to send my sweets tomorrow (Saturday)? I would happily send them recorded too so you know I have sent them, Ive just forgotten this month :blush:
:flower:

Hey Kel, i have a record delivery number for you but i cant PM either xx

I can't send a PM either :shrug: ... posted today and have recorded delivery number x

I posted my sweeties yesterday. I hope the person enjoys them x

Posted today first class! :thumbup: Very excited, hope my swapper likes them! :flower:

sent mine yesterday :thumbup: cant wait to get mine!! this is like my fave time of the month!! :haha:

I got my sweeties today!! Thank you! Lily is very very happy with her sweetie necklace and Im going to very much enjoy mine when she goes to bed :D xxx

:shock: <- My face after opening sweetie parcel, there were SOOOOOOOO MANY sweeties! (OH nearly scoffed the whole of the Milka bar as soon as he saw it :haha:) Thank you sweetie swapper! Im going to take some to work, so I can sit at my desk and look smug at the awesome post I get :smug:
Thanks again! :hugs:

:happydance: Thankyou sweetie swapper, got them today. There were soooo many, hehe!!! YUMMMMMMMMY!! x x x

Ooooooh, I am still waiting....... Getting really crazy about the mailman, haha!

Me too! Come on THE POSTMAN, this hormonal chick wants some goodies!! :hissy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->