The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

bexy will send u some more hun xxx will have to be next week now though :grr: posties

yay got my sweeties! :happydance: thankyou dinolass, that little butterfly is gorgeous :thumbup:

yay got my sweeties! :happydance: thankyou dinolass, that little butterfly is gorgeous :thumbup:

You are more than welcome. I am glad that you finally got them!!! (the post sometimes takes sooo long!)

Still waiting for mine.......

I got my sweeties today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you so much sweetie swapper. I am so happy! Promised the boys I would wait till they are home today, but it is just soooo hard not to start on them!!!

Thank you again!!

So glad you got them Jenise (just seen on FB ;) ) Will be sending details out today :thumbup: xx

I am really happy too. They are all so delicious. Love, the choccie buttons!
Ooooh and next month's theme is chocolate. Yippie!!! I am really happy about that too!
Thanks for the details, will be getting some sweets over the weekend and send them asap!!!

Okay, have just been shopping and got some stuff for the next swap: chocolate. Very hard to resist though! I am not ready yet, but will get the rest on sat and then post on monday I think!

Ok need to ask a quick question girlies. As some of you may (or may not know) I am getting married September 25th so obviously I am going to be VERY busy that month. I will be away from 25th September to 2nd October (will hopefully send details for October swap on the 3rd)

I was wondering what you girlies think we should do?

A) Skip the sweetie swap

B) Do it a bit earlier (would have to be around the 5th and reveal around the 15th)

:flower:

why dont you just pass it on to me for the month? Im sure i could sort it for ya x

That sounds like an idea Amy! Might have to give it over to you for the 2 months though as I will be rushing about trying to get Octobers sorted as soon as we get back off honeymoon.

x

Whatever! I dont mind.. just make sure you send me all the details and whatever... ill sort it. You dont need to worry about it.. its your time :D

whatevers easier for you hun, its your wedding the last thing you wanna be thinking about is us and our sweeties :lol:

My 1st sweetie swap :happydance: hehe im excited!!
Just sent mine off today :) xx

Brilliant. As long as everyone is ok with Amy taking over for September and October that will be great! Gives me less to stress about :haha: x

Brilliant Hanelli :thumbup: x

I dont mind... you go off and have fun with your wedding and hunny moon. im sure your more worried about that than sweeties... well i hope you are :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->