The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

I'm hoping to join this group - as it sounds excellent! Could someone post pics of the kind of 'haul' they get each month from their swappers? x

Name: Sarah

Favourite Sweet: Anything - love chocolate, jelly/fizzy sweets, retro sweets, etc.

Least Favourite Sweet: Coffee sweets, liquoirce

Who they are for: Me, me, me!!!!!

Any special dietry requirements: Nup! :thumbup:

kel i ment has mine got hers? i sent it ages ago now x

Did sent mine out ages ago, but not sure if my swapper got them yet. I must say that the mail isn't always too quick from Holland to the UK.

I haven't received anything yet...

I got mine on Sat, thanks Sweetie swapper! <3

Im also going to have to pull out of next months..im *trying* to diet and failing so need to remove all temptations lol..x

Can i drop out of next months? sorry, really low on cash atm and lots of things coming up :(

MESSAGE FOR EVERYONE

Can you please PM me if you have NOT recieved your sweeties from the July swap yet ... if you do not contact me I will assume you have recieved them :flower: x

hiii can i join please if you are taking newbies? :)

Name: Kayleigh

Favourite Sweet: Fizzy sweets, ASTROBELTS X100, liquorice, chocolate (anything that's not on least favourite really)

Least Favourite Sweet: Strawberry/orange/coffee creams and nuts

Who they are for: Me! Maybe OH if he's in my good books!

Any special dietry requirements: None

hiii can i join please if you are taking newbies? :)

Name: Kayleigh

Favourite Sweet: Fizzy sweets, ASTROBELTS X100, liquorice, chocolate (anything that's not on least favourite really)

Least Favourite Sweet: Strawberry/orange/coffee creams and nuts

Who they are for: Me! Maybe OH if he's in my good books!

Any special dietry requirements: None

Sorry hun but you need to have 500 posts to be able to join :flower: x

Ok girls have updated first page with who your swappers were :thumbup: I have also updated with who is in next months swap. Can you please let me know if your not on the list and should be ... or if you are on the list and shouldn't be :thumbup

Will be getting PM's sent out in a few days for next swap x

bexy u got yours yet ??? i sent them weeks ago now?

if u havent i will send some more at the weekend xx

you got yours yet lea? if not postie best hurry up! was sad to part with MY sweeties haha... i suppose you can have them tho :p

Well iwas naughty and sent mine a day late... im sure you wont mind when you get them though :D xxx

not got mine yet :( im hoping theyre here tomorrow, every morning im jumping on the postman :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->