The Official Sweetie Swap Thread 2010 **IMPORTANT UPDATE PAGE 47 POST #271**

woohoo exciting!!! vikki keeps asking me about this thread.... think shes excited about sweetie parcels coming!!!

Mines ready to go :) , I wont be taking part after this though as i am starting the cambridge diet sole source next wk :D xx

yay!! mine arrived :D
only been here 5mins and i'm working my way through them :blush:
so yummy :D

Was already to post today but my big boy has D & V. We will def have them posted by 15th at the latest. So sorry. :cry:

yay!!! mine arrived today. thank yo whoever sent them. OH has claimed the cream egg, and i'm sure the kids will each want something. will take a pic b4 they get munched!

Mines all done :happydance: bit gutted to NOT be eating all these nice bits :lol:

I was thinking girls and it has been such a rush this month with starting late and was wondering if you mind changing the date for this month ONLY the 20th? Gives people that little bit more time and a weekend to get stuff sorted? :thumbup: :hugs:

Oh no Andrea :( you have to keep doing it :(

You too Serina! You could even just do it for the kids! :thumbup: x

I cant keep it up sorry , The last package i got was huge and loads so even after kids had some i still ate some and on the cd i am nill by mouth :lol: I need to loose the weight or i will be cancelling my place at blackpool :sad2:

i'd perfer the 20th this month, it's been mad here, and i dont want my swapper to miss out on lots of goodies because ive had to rush..

OK 20th it is for this month, I will email around everyone ASAP xx

Oh that is great, I think my boys might be poorly for a few days xx

Awesome :) give me more time to get some nice things when I am in dublin :)

already sent and received mine, otherwise 20th wsould av been ok.

I got mine today and love them muchly..thank you sweetie swapper!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"